Mahya's 5 Star Reviews

Babysitter

5 stars 5 out of 5
1 rating

Showing only 5 star reviews

Below are the 5 star reviews for mahya. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk members and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.

Mahya was great with my autistic son. She followed his lead through play, engaged really well with him despite his limited communication skills, and made sure his needs were met. She has a gentle, calm approach, which I think is hugely important when working with children with SEN. I’m really glad I came across her and will definitely be using her again!

  • 5 stars Overall
  • 5 stars Setting
  • 5 stars Cleanliness
  • 5 stars Food
  • 5 stars Communication

by Avatar for FF125611 FF125611 on 16/09/2026


Response by Avatar for mahya mahya on 17/09/2026:

I’m glad I was able to give you a good experience and that you were happy with it.

You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.

If you don't have an account then Register for free now.