Flexible Hours Childminders in Exeter
We have 10 Flexible Hours Childminders in Exeter listed in our online childminding directory.
For more detailed local childminder results enter your full postcode in the search box above or try our Advanced Search feature.
- Ofsted Registered Childminders
- Scotland Care Inspectorate Registered Childminders
- Guernsey Health & Social Care Registered Childminders
- CIW Registered Childminders
- Childminders Registered in Northern Ireland
- Childminders Registered with Agencies
- Childminders with Special Needs Experience
- show more...
- Childminders with First Aid Training
- Childminders with Childcare Qualifications
- Childminders offering School Pickups
- Flexible Hours Childminders
- Childminders who provide 2 year old Funded Childcare Entitlement
- Childminders who provide 3 and 4 year old Funded Childcare Entitlement
- Childminders who offer Tax-Free Childcare
- show more...
Usually responds within 2 days
AVAILABLE FOR WHIPTON SCHOOL RUNS ONLY! Childcare availability in the school holidays, can be flexible, adhoc care. I am also offering my Nanny services for part time hours, I wi1
Usually responds within 24 hours
With a background in teaching in the Early Years and my BA Honours degree in Early Childhood Studies I have a passion to support children in reaching their full potential. Childre1
Usually responds within 1 hour
Hi my name is Leanne I'm an OFSTED registered childminder based in Countess Wear Exeter. I live with my partner Shane and two children aged 12 and 14.
Post a Job Advert
Posting a job on Childcare.co.uk is the easiest way to find local childcare.
It's free to get started and takes just two minutes.
My name is Louise and I am an accredited childminder who is Ofsted registered. I live in Pinhoe, Exeter with my husband and daughter. My husband and I have been married for severa1
Usually responds within 3 hours
Hi, I am an OFSTED registered childminder since 2007. I am a mother of two. I love working with children of all ages and have lots of fun with outings, creative activities and m1
I live in Exwick. I do school drop offs and school pick ups from Exwick Heights school everyday. During the day I take the younger children to toddler groups, parks, go on walks.1
Ofsted registered childminder with 12 years experience. I am married and live with my husband and two children aged 20 and 17
Usually responds within 12 hours
I moved to Exmouth August 2018 while on maternity leave, now my little one is one and I am looking at going back to work. I can give you references from previous childminding pare1
I live in Exwick . I drop off and pick up children from Exwick heights I have a few spaces available. I provide caring fun home environment. I offer a wide variety activities a1