My name is Micaela Carlos.I am 39 years old and i live in England for nine years.
Iam a portuguese primary school teacher that have a lot of experience with children. They are my life. I love children and look for an opportunity to work with them, that is able to put into practice all my experience and training. I have experience with babies as well. Preparing kids for Portuguese GCSE Exam. DBS
• 2000-2004- babysitter and nanny- during holidays and weekends with children between 2 and 6 years.
2004/2005- Teacher/ Animator- Educational support ( children between 5 and 12 years old) “Espaço Mikasâ€?- Sines( Portugal)
• 2005/2006- Teacher/ Animator in “ Lar Âncoraâ- job with children and adolescents with social and family problems. Developement of leisure activities and monitoring/ School support- Sines - Portugal
• 2006/2009-Teacher of arts (music, visual arts and drama) in Primary Schools- Portugal
• 2009/2012-Primary teacher (Maths, Portuguese, History, Science and other subjects) in Primary Schools- Portugal
2013/2014- worked as a babysitter/ nanny during holidays, weekends and after school throughout my professional path, with children between six months and twelve years old in- Warwick , Sutton , Epsom , Esher and Oxshott 2014- 2016- full time nanny -Oxshott ( Surrey)/ London, Present- full time nanny in Warwick
2017-present- nursery practitioner
• Secundary School ( College) in Escola Secundária de Sines- Portugal -1998/2000
• Primary School teacher
in Escola Superior de Educação de Beja- Portugal ( graduated)-2000/2004
Training for teacher On line in Developing Your Potential Recruitment (June-August 2013/ UK)
• Training action: "special educational needs-Decree Law 3/2008"• (February and March 2011/ Sines - Portugal)
• Training Action: "Learning Difficulties "-(April 2009/ Vila Nova de Santo André- Portugal. Qualified teacher status ( QTS)- January 2017
|Last Updated: 17/06/2021|
- Babysitting from £9.00 per hour
Below are the latest reviews for micaela3. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Found this lady to very punctual and reliable when she looked after our two sons.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.