I am a first year Student Midwife at The University of Suffolk, undertaking my clinical placements at Ipswich Hospital. In addition to this, i work as a Bank Paediatric Nursing Assistant at West Suffolk Hospital and a Bank Maternity Care Assistant at Ipswich Hospital.
Previously, i worked as a Maternity Nurse for three years. i worked with a multitude of families from different cultural backgrounds across the UK, helping parents to care for their newborn babies. I worked in family homes and was responsible for all personal care, feeding, helping families transition into early parenthood and teaching parents how to care for a newborn infant. Additionally, i have experience caring for premature twins and triplets, working with same sex families and with babies who suffered from Gastrointestinal reflux and cows milk protein allergy. I am on the DBS Update Service and hold a Full UK driving licence.
I am looking to work as a babysitter or adhoc nanny/maternity nurse, with more full time work in the holidays.
Do get in touch if you are interested.
3 years as a Maternity Nurse
Nasogastric tube feeding
Reflux and Colic
Cows Milk Protein Allergy (CMPA)
Twins and Triplets
Paediatric First Aid + Anaphylaxis Training Course
Level 4 Maternity Nursing Award
Level 4 Care of Multiples and Premature Babies
Level 3 Breastfeeding
Level 4 Reflux and Allergies
Level 3 Sleep Training
Level 3 Tongue Tie and Infant Feeding
Level 3 Baby Care for Nannies
Level 3 Postnatal Depression
Level 3 Childrens Food and Nutrition
Level 2 Introduction to Nannying
Cache Nutrition in the Early Years
Cache Partnership with Parents
Cache Cultural Awareness
Cache Understanding the Revised EYFS
Early Child Development
Ad hoc Babysitting/Nannying/Maternity Nursing
Days or Nights
|Last Updated: 13/09/2021|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Maternity Nursing from £15.00 per hour (gross)
Please get in touch to discuss rates.
- DBS Check (added 20/03/2018)
- Training Certificate: Nutrition in the Early Years (added 19/03/2018)
- Training Certificate: Cultural Awareness (added 19/03/2018)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric Anaphylaxis (added 19/03/2018)
- Training Certificate: Child Development (added 19/03/2018)
- Training Certificate: Level 3 Maternity Nursing (added 19/03/2018)
- Training Certificate: Improving Children’s Learning Through Play (added 19/03/2018)
- Training Certificate: Level 2 Introduction to Nannying (added 19/03/2018)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric First Aid (added 19/03/2018)
- Training Certificate: Early Child Development (added 19/03/2018)
- Reference: Reference 7 (added 19/03/2018)
- Reference: Reference 6 (added 19/03/2018)
- Reference: Reference 5 (added 19/03/2018)
- Reference: Reference 4 (added 19/03/2018)
- Reference: Reference 3 (added 19/03/2018)
- Training Certificate: Supporting Early Language Development (added 19/03/2018)
- Reference: Reference 2 (added 19/03/2018)
- Reference: Reference 1 (added 19/03/2018)
- UK Passport (added 19/03/2018)
- UK Driving Licence (added 09/08/2016)
Below are the latest reviews for Charlie. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Charlie looked after our 3 month old boy at our wedding from 2pm Saturday through to 10am Sunday. Not only was my son happy and clearly very well cared for, Charlie fitted in seamlessly with my family and friends. She achieved the fine balance between friendliness and professionalism, and knew exactly when it became too much for our little one and took him for some peace and quiet. We received many compliments regarding Charlie from family, and it was evident our little boy felt safe and secure with her. I would highly recommend Charlie as both an occasional babysitter, and as a long term nanny.
Response by Charlie on 04/10/2018:
Thankyou for such a lovely review, a pleasure to work with you all.
I would recommend Charlie wholeheartedly! She is very reliable and has done a fantastic job whenever she has looked after our baby daughter. She is very professional and has sound knowledge.
Response by Charlie on 03/10/2018:
Thankyou so much for writing such a wonderful review. It was so lovely to read and is an absolute pleasure to work with you and your daughter, as always. Hope to work together again soon!
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.