**** WE REMAIN OPEN TO KEY WORKERS*****
Welcome to Little Dolphins Childminding (Teaching French as part of our curriculum),
With over 10 years of experience working with children from the age of 0 to 12 years. We decided to open a new childminding service in Perivale. We feel that our area is in need of more professionals to provide quality care for children. Our staffs are fully vetted, trained and have experience working with children. We aim to continuously update ourselves with any available continuous professional development (CPD) courses and in accordance to the EYFS, all aspects of childcare regulations and training to ensure we provide a safe, enabling, secure, exciting and educational setting for young children. We will also be teaching french as part of our curriculum during our morning circle time. We offer drop off and pickup service to and from school. Only in Perivale area. Limited spaces available.
· Ofsted registered Childminder in Perivale
· Ages from 3 months to 12 years
· Offering 15 & 30 hrs Gov funding for 2, 3 & 4 years old
· Breakfast and after school clubs
· School pick up & Drop off for Perivale primary School & St. Johns Fisher primary school
. School holiday club
· Teaching French as part of our curriculum
· All nutritious, freshly cooked meals provided (Halal & Veg option available)
Location very close to transport
297 towards Willesden bus garage or Ealing Broadway (3mins walk)
Alperton station (Piccadilly line) 15mins walk or via bus
Perivale station (Central line) 15Mins walk or via bus
Call us today for more information or to arrange for an appointment and for registration.
Little Dolphins Childminding
5th March 2018 - Present
Childminder in Perivale
• Opening hours Mon - Fri 8:00 to 18:00 closed on bank holidays
• Caring for 3 mths to 12 yrs
• Teaching French to pre-schoolers during our circle time activities
• Providing school runs for Perivale Primary school & St. Johns Fischer
• Breakfast & After school club
• School holiday care
• Emergency & wrap around care
Aug 2017-March 2018
Full time nanny with 18 months old baby boy perivale
Temporary Private Saturday Nanny (January 2017 - April 2017)
VIP Celebrity family in Kensington - 4 1/2 years old girl
• Ensure she was safe at all time and out of the media and ensured she was not photographed.
• Accompanying the father on outings with his daughter to restaurants, theatre, playgrounds, riding lessons.
• Horseback riding lessons on Saturdays.
• Organised and planned outings.
• Played interactive games, painting drawings with the little girl while we were at home.
• Engaged in birthday preparation and helped out in other departments.
Private After school Nanny Monday - Thursday and occasional Fridays 3pm-9pm.
VIP American family in South Kensington (September 2016- Present)
Twins (G 10) & Twins (G&B 5)
• Picking the children up from Glendower prep school.
• Formal and Fully staffed household
• Working together in a very busy household with a team of driver, housekeeper and live in nannies.
• Preparing healthy and well balanced afternoon snacks and supper for the children.
• Getting the children school uniforms, bags and kits ready e.g. swimming, netball, football, P.E, gymnastics, karate, Art, horse riding, tennis, etc..
• Taking the children punctually to their classes as they have a very scheduled and precise routine.
• Tutoring, helping them with their homework.
• Chaperone the children on outings, play dates, birthday parties etc.
• Attend the girls netball matches and swim galas.
Private Nanny (April 2016- September 2016)
Ealing Broadway G (2.5) Afterschool Monday - Friday
• Pick up from nursery and bring home safely.
• Preparing healthy meals and supervise during dinner time.
• Engage with the child on an individual basis to build positive relationships with them.
• Promote language development skills through reading and storytelling.
• Closely monitored child’s play activities to verify safety.
• Helping parents through bedtime routines and offer advice.
• Bathing and brushing teeth before bed.
• Settling to sleep with bedtime stories and lots of cuddles.
• Occasionally giving reassurance and making sure the child is always happy.
Full time mother (Oct 2013- Present)
Furniture Sales Assistant (Jan 2012- Jan 2013)
Freelance photographer and Makeup artist (Jan 2011- Present)
Private Nanny (Jan 2008- Aug 2012) + PA
Weekend nanny + 3 evenings babysitting weekly
Boy (3), Girl (5) + new-born occasionally 8.30am-7.00pm
• Their weekend were fully booked with classes and activities;
• Prepared breakfast for the children and supervise while eating.
• Took them to their weekend activities e.g. Swimming, Music, Drama school, Ballet, Tennis etc.
• Back home shower and freshen up, prepare and supervise lunchtime.
• Supervise with homework French and English.
• Take them to the park and get very active play football, relay etc.
• Accompany parents on trips e.g. Lego Land, Winter Wonderland etc. along with their friends and children.
• Help during birthdays and weekend parties to decorate, wrap gifts and prepare children's party.
• Babysitted all 3 during the week while parents were on dinner dates, dance classes, theatre etc.
• P/A duties getting gifts, running errands, booking flights, restaurants, hotels, posting, wrapping presents etc.
Assistant Manager (Jan 2008 – Aug 2012)
Little Dolphins Childminding Ltd, Fairlop Rd, Barkingside. (CLOSED DOWN)
• Participating in staff meetings as required. Implementing weekly lesson plans.
• Had one to one and worked with children towards their development in accordance to EYFS
• Instructing youngsters regarding desirable behavioural, health, hygiene and personal habits.
• Having occasional parents meeting to speak about children’s behaviour and development skills.
• Treating children, their families and visitors with dignity and great respect.
• Complying with all policies and procedures.
• Teaching French and English during circle time and pre-schooling education.
• Preparing messy indoors and outdoors activities.
• Forming, developing and maintaining professional relationships with parents, children and young people.
Childminder Assistant (Nov 2006 – Jan 2008)
Little Dolphins Childminding Ltd, Fairlop Rd, Barkingside.(CLOSED DOWN)
• Affectionately looked after children ranging in ages from 3 months old babies to the ages of 12.
• Followed daily routines set by childminder.
• Preparing food and supervising children during lunch and snack times.
• Effectively followed childminder’s directions.
• Working in partnership with parents, carers and guardians to promote the welfare of children.
• Organising individual and group activities, sports, games and trips.
• Caring for basic physical and emotional needs of the children.
• Developing learning opportunities with children.
• Encouraging children to take parts in stimulating activities.
• Teaching English and French during circle time and doing pre-schooling education.
• School pickups and drop offs.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATION
CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education (University of West London- Present)
• Prepares learners to become Early Years Educators, enabling them to work with children from birth to 5 years and gain knowledge of children aged 5 to 7 years.
Educare distant learning for safeguarding Children & Adults CPD (Online July 2016)
• Level 3 Child Protection
• Level 2 Food Hygiene & Safety
• Equality and Inclusion in Early Years
• Improving children’s learning through play
• Promoting Positive Behaviour
• Supporting early language development
• Being Safe - Effective First Aid Management
Virtual College online courses and e-learning CPD (July 2016)
• Children’s & Young people’s development in health and social care setting
• Common Core Of Skills and Knowledge V3
Laser learning for continuous professional development (Online July 2016)
• Level 2 An introduction to nannying
• Level 4 Health and Safety in early years
Imperial Centre, Prime carer, Putney (May 2016)
• CPR and Paediatric First Aid qualified
Asiana Makeup Academy, Ilford, UK (2011)
• Daily makeup routine.
• Makeup at work
• Evenings and bridals.
Eye Jogia Photography, Harrow, United Kingdom (Jan 2011)
• Internal workings photography
• Technique and composition
Studio Time, London Fields, United Kingdom (Nov 2010)
• Studio Photography
• Fashion and Jewelleries
Umma, South Woodford (Sept 2007)
• Paediatric First Aid (non-awarded)
Teachers Centre, Ilford, United Kingdom (Sept 2007)
• Early Years foundation Stage, Childminder course
Aleemiah High School, Phoenix, Mauritius (Nov 2006)
• Business Studies
• Art & Design
We are now taking applications for registrations limited space available.
Opening hours are:
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 6:00pm
OPEN DURING SCHOOL HOLIDAY
Full day full time, Full day part time, Half day part time hours available.
Morning and Afternoon sessions available (8am -1pm or 1pm-6pm) minimum 2 days/week.
Breakfast club, after school club & Holiday care covered!
All meals included in fees
Additional hours can be added before 8 and after 6 at extra cost.
Closed on bank holidays.
|Last Updated: 23/07/2021|
- Childminding from £5.00 per hour
Price starts from £4.70/hr*
Prices may vary, depending on requirements.
Please contact Hanaa via phone for more information.
View our website for photos.
Price inc all meals, drinks and snacks.
Halal & Vegetarians meals available
My Local Schools
- Training Certificate: Ealing safeguarding children board (added 09/01/2018)
- Training Certificate: Early years Childminding training (added 09/01/2018)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric first aid (added 09/01/2018)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 09/01/2018)
- DBS Check (added 09/01/2018)
Below are the latest reviews for Little Dolphins. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Being a first time mum choosing the right child care for your little one is a challenging one.
We have gone through a lot of nurseries & nannies and then finally decided to go for a child minder since it gives a homely atmosphere for the kids , however choosing a child minder wasn’t easy too we visited so many places and at last we met Hanaa.
At the very first meeting my mother’s instinct told me that she is the one. Me and my dear husband bombed her with loads of questions but she was very patient and straight forward in her answers.
After our DD started off with Hanaa our daughter has become very social, she talks and greets other people and her stranger anxiety is gone.
She is just 18 months old and can tell numbers, alphabets and to our surprise she can even identify them.
She plays well with the other kids and became very independent well-disciplined and well-behaved too like tiding up things, putting everything on the right place etc.
Her vocabulary has increased a lot and she can talk sentences now which was surprising for us.
She can identify colors and sing all the rhymes without missing any words, there are lot of fun and activities she does at Little Dolphins.
The things we liked with Hanaa is she is very understanding, with her level of experience she trains and mould the kids really well.
Her house is very neat and clean and well maintained..
If I have more kids I don’t have to stress about where to put them, as I’ve already found the perfect place and a great child minder, Hanaa.
Hana has been looking after my little one for a while now and I couldn’t be happier. She comes home happy, and full of beans.
Little Dolphins have really made an otherwise very difficult year manageable.
Thank you for all that you do for the kids & the parents, you truly are a gem!
Firstly I have to say that Hanaa’s Childcare has been absolutely fantastic with helping me as a first time mum.
I initially decided that my son should attend a nursey setting, however he was feeling very unsettled and was not eating all day when he was there.
As expected I was incredibly heart broken. However, my husband and I then decided to try a childminder. We went to see Hanaa and her setting she was incredibly welcoming and showed us exactly what the children do on a day to day. There is a lovely big garden full of toys and activities which I was fond of as my son loves to be outside.
Most of her cuisine that she caters for the children incorporates healthy balanced meals, vegetarian and halal too. The menu is varied and amazing! My son is a very picky and a fussy eater. Hanaa has been persistent with his feeding which has helped me a lot at home when im with him.
My son has a routine with nap times and feeding and I was amazed how he settled very quickly into the routine Hanaa had put in place for him.
I am impressed every week when he comes home with new things he learns and although he cannot talk he has shown great progress and very enthusiastic in showing me what he has learned at the childminders.
The entire family and assistants at the childminders are very welcoming and caring towards my son and I feel at ease every time I leave him and go to work.
Thank you for being great!
We started our daughter in a nursery initially - but quite quickly realised that setting was not what we wanted.
We wanted someone who would develop a close relationship with our daughter and both of us. A setting where there wouldn’t be a time limit on outside play. Someplace with tasty and healthy food. Someplace that she would be looked after but not just a number. Hanaa has ticked all these and more.
Hanaa is amazing- Kind, thoughtful and puts the kids she looks after first. My daughter is amazingly well looked after. She has fun and is made to feel loved by hanaa, her assistants and hanaa’s husband. The communication we have with hanaa is excellent. Always making time to tell us how our daughter has been in the day and little insights into her personality around other kids. We get photos and videos of the fun stuff she gets up to sometimes from baking, arts and crafts and paddling in the pool on a hot summers day.
Hanaa cooks amazing food - and has a variety of meals provided. 100% my daughter has developed an excellent taste of variety from being with hanaa.
I cannot recommend hanaa’s childminding enough. It’s a massive FIVE stars.
My daughter has been with Hanaa for over a year and we've had a wonderful experience! I can't recommend Hanaa highly enough.
I was very reluctant and worried to leave my daughter with anyone- but when I started work,
I had to find a solution for my younger daughter who was 21 months to be looked after and also cover for my older daughter for school pickups and holidays.
Hanaa was very understanding and reassuring and for me it was important that Hanaa as a mother herself understood completely the worries I had when leaving my precious child with someone new for the first time.
She has made the settling in really easy for both me and my daughter and has always been very transparent and kept me informed and updated re food, nap, routine, what happened during the day and listened to my worries and accommodated specific needs.
She has welcomed my daughter very warmly and she has absolutely blossomed in the last year. I am amazed at how confident she has become and how lovely she has learnt to play and interact with other children. I put lots of her achievements down to Hanaa’s work!!
Hanaa has an unbelievable amount of toys and games and a wealth of ideas as of what to do and play with the children, according to their individual age and interests and needs. Hanaa is very experienced and knowledgeable with children and confident how to handle children of different ages and abilities which you'll notice straight away. She has a lovely way with with my daughter and all children.
She is lovely and gentle but firm with the children and handles the unbelievable stress and and pressure of organizing all the children and school runs and getting everyone where they should be with ease and always with a smile on her face. Even in the most stressful situations I am amazed at how calm and collected she stays and always with the children on the forefront of her mind and their best interest at heart!
Hanaa always does her at most best to accommodate the needs of working parents and changing situations. I have two children and no family nearby - whenever I have any situation out of the usual occurring at work or with one of the kids sick- Hanaa has without fail always helped me out, even at the short notice and it always worked out perfectly.
My daughter loves going to Hanaa and I have total peace of mind and can concentrate on work! Whenever I pick her up its a happy and cheerful buzzing environment full of laughter. It feels like a big family with lots of children rather than a childcare setting! Just exactly what we needed- a home away from home for my children and I don't yet know how I will survive in sept when my little girls starts pre school! We will all sorely miss Hanaa and all her family!
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.