I am a very happy energetic hardworking and trustworthy individual who enjoys rising to new challenges with enthusiasm and commitment. An efficient team member with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
I'm currently working part time for a childminder.
I have over 25 years of experience with bringing up children, starting with my own family. I have also run toddler groups and youth groups. For 6 years I was a nanny, looking after 2 young boys. Unfortunately they moved away. In the last 3 years I had worked in a private primary school in there catering department.
Now more recently I'm working part time for a childminder.
• DBS Checked 2016 (enhanced)
• Food and Hygiene Level 2 2016
• First aid training 2016
• Level 3 Cache Childcare 2010
• Childrens Safeguarding Level 1 and 2. 2010
• Work Skills Qualification 2010
• IT level 2 Diploma 2010
• Completed IT related tasks 2010
• Used Word Excel and Powerpoint to a higher level 2011
• Gained a level 1&2 IT qualification 2011
• Level 1 Key Skills 2011
All day Monday to Friday
|Last Updated: 07/06/2019|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (gross)
£10 per hour
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.