Hi, I'm Rob 42 a homeowner from Derby.
I work from clients own homes.
I am Registered with Ofsted as a Home Childcarer
I have liability insurance
I have approximately 20 years experience in care working in a variety of settings with children and adults ranging from profound and multiple learning disabilities to working with dementia and end of life care.
I am also knowledgeable on Epilepsy and Diabetes as have presented teaching sessions to staff on these topics. Dyslexia and Dyspraxia are also conditions in which i have experience.
Qualifications as follows:
1) Registered Nurse in Learning Disabilities (RNLD)
2) Higher Level Teaching Assistant Course (Level 4)
3) Level 3 Paediatric First Aid
4) Level 3 Food Hygiene
5) Makaton Trained
6) Child Protection Courses
Availability: Monday - Friday (occasional weekends) and during the school holidays
|Last Updated: 25/10/2020|
- Nannying from £10.50 per hour (gross)
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Walter Evans Church of England Aided Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Old Vicarage School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Saint Benedict, A Catholic Voluntary Academy
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at University of Derby
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- DBS Check (added 06/08/2020)
- UK Passport (added 06/08/2020)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 06/08/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.