Nanny in Derby
Usually responds within 12 hours
Male Non-smoker Member since Aug 2020 Last Updated May 2021 Last Login 16 May 2021 Email
Hi, I'm Rob 42 a homeowner from Derby.
I work from clients own homes.
I am Registered with Ofsted as a Nanny/childcarer
I have liability insurance
I have approximately 20 years experience in care working in a variety of settings with children and adults ranging from profound and multiple learning disabilities to working with dementia and end of life care.
I am also knowledgeable on Epilepsy and Diabetes as have presented teaching sessions to staff on these topics. Dyslexia and Dyspraxia are also conditions in which i have experience.
Qualifications as follows:
1) Registered Nurse in Learning Disabilities (RNLD)
2) Higher Level Teaching Assistant Course (Level 4)
3) Paediatric First Aid (Level 3) Higher Distinction (July 2020)
4) Level 3 Food Hygiene
5) Makaton Trained
6) Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Course
7) Coronavirus (COVID- 19) Awareness Course
8) Dyslexia Awarness Course (Level 2)
9) Understanding Epilepsy (Level 2)
10) Understanding Diabetes (Level 2)
11) Autism Awareness (Level 2)
12) Cognitive and Clinical Psychology
13) Child Protection Advanced (Level 3)
14) ADHD Awareness (Level 3)
Availability: Monday - Friday (occasional weekends) and during the school holidays
|Last Updated: 07/05/2021|
- Nannying from £10.50 per hour (gross)
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Walter Evans Church of England Aided Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Old Vicarage School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Saint Benedict, A Catholic Voluntary Academy
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at University of Derby
- I provide pick ups at Markeaton Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Newton's Walk
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Emmanuel School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Portway Infant School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Portway Junior School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Woodlands School
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric First Aid (Level 3) (added 15/04/2021)
- Exam Certificate: ADHD Awareness (added 14/04/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Child Protection Advanced (added 12/04/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Cognitive and Clinical Psychology (added 09/04/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Autism Awareness (added 05/04/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Understanding Diabetes (added 04/04/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Dyslexia Awareness (added 03/04/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Understanding Epilepsy (added 03/04/2021)
- Training Certificate: Certificate of Nanny Membership (added 01/04/2021)
- Training Certificate: Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (added 21/02/2021)
- DBS Check (added 06/08/2020)
- UK Passport (added 06/08/2020)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 06/08/2020)
Below are the latest reviews for Robert. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Robert has always been very reliable and always going that extra mile. He is very well-spoken and sets a great example with manners as well. He is a great cook and has been fabulous with my son. He is very experienced in many levels of care and conditions and to know that I have a competent first aider is reassuring, He has learnt my son to play chess as well and he has so many talents to teach, very patient and always positive in outlook. He is such a lovely person and soon becomes part of the family, our family have grown very fond of Robert and we feel secure knowing he is thas always been there when needed. My son is getting older now, I have recommended Rober to my friends and family and anyone who has him as their childcarer/nanny is very lucky indeed.
Response by Robert on 13/03/2021:
Thank you for your knid words it means a lot
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.