Hello, Dear Families, I'm Tugce. I'm 24. I'm a qualifed Nurse. I’ve a lot of experience in Nursing, First Aid/CPR, Childcare,
Nanny and Babysitter. I received training on this subject. I also have a 3-year-old son and I love children. And I know what they need. And I want to help you, dear families. Children are everything for us. Children are our future. I want to give them a motherly warmth.
I graduated from a 4-year Nursing School. I worked in the hospital for 2 years. I am a Nurse for 6 years. I have a lot of experience in the Pediatric Service. I received training on First Aid. I worked in Home Health Services for 3 years. I have a very sweet 3-year-old son. I am quite experienced with children.
I have been a Nurse for 6 years in Turkey . And I worked in various units of hospitals.
I took care of babies and children. I am very experienced in babies and children's development.
I attended many internationally recognized trainings and got their international certificates.
* Family Coaching Certificate
* Family Consultant Expert Certificate
* Student Coaching Certificate
* Psychology Expert Certificate
* Life Coaching Certificate
* Elderly & Patient Caregive Certificate
* NLP Practitioner Certificate
* English Language Certificate (B1)
* Nurse Graduation Diplomacy
* Educational Consulting Certificate
I have a son. I know what the kids want. I like to set up various games. I am an energetic person. My communication with newborn babies is very good.
|Last Updated: 16/12/2020|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (net)
My Local Schools
- I provide pick ups at St Vincent de Paul Catholic Primary School
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- DBS Check (added 17/12/2020)
- Training Certificate: English Language Diploma (added 01/10/2020)
- Training Certificate: Graduation Diploma(Nursing) (added 01/10/2020)
- Training Certificate: Entrepreneurship Training (added 30/09/2020)
- Training Certificate: Training Of Entrepreneurship Trainers (added 30/09/2020)
- Training Certificate: Trainer Of Trainers (added 30/09/2020)
- Training Certificate: Educational Consulting Training (added 30/09/2020)
- Training Certificate: Student Coaching (added 30/09/2020)
- Training Certificate: NLP Practitioner (added 30/09/2020)
- Training Certificate: Family Consultant Expert (added 30/09/2020)
- Training Certificate: Elderly&Patient Caregive (added 30/09/2020)
- Training Certificate: Life Coaching (added 30/09/2020)
- Training Certificate: Family Coaching (added 30/09/2020)
- Training Certificate: Psychology Expert (added 30/09/2020)
Below are the latest reviews for Tugce. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Tugce is very sweet and kind. My daughters and I love her so much 🥰🥰🥰. I strongly recommend her and I am sure every child will love to have her as a nanny 😍😍😍.
We love you Tugce , you are as tidy, as clean and as well and polite 💕 hope to see you sweetheart ❤️
You are the most smiling and amiable nanny I have ever known. Thanks for your patience and everything tugce we love you so much
My baby’s super nanny . So glad you meet you Tugce . Thank you for your understanding and helping. Thanks for everything lovely 💕💕
tugce is the best nanny i ve ever met in my life so polite, smiling, clean and tidy Nanny . my twins love to spend time with you . thank you for everything tugce . appreciate to you .
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.