Nanny in Stroud
Babysitter in Stroud
Usually responds within 24 hours
Female Member since Jan 2021 Last Updated Jul 2022 Last Login 02 Aug 2022
**looking for work for September 2022 only ** I am a conscious, diligent 1st year diagnostic radiography student at the university of Exeter. I have grown up in the cotswolds all my life and know the area very well. I am the eldest of 3 so have experienced babysitting from a young age. I also babysit for local families in my community as well as having volunteered at local primary schools.
My mother works in a local primary school where I have volunteered at after school clubs including craft and recorder club. I am familiar with local schools in the area.
Academically I am very capable so home schooling and assisting with homework is offered. Basic french, native English.
I enjoy creative activities, being outdoors, reading, going to the park, cycling and animals!
Can provide references from previous childcare/ nannying jobs.
I have currently nannied for 3 families and babysat for approx. 4 regularly over the years in my local area.
I have a full clean driving license and experience with school pickups/ car seats.
I am a friendly, reliable, punctual individual with strong communication. Please drop me a message to discuss your requirements, I am flexible with hours and timings.
I have extensive childcare and babysitting experience as well as comprehensive housekeeping experience from my role as a chalet host/hotel assistant for Ski Total/ Espirit Ski 2019/2020 in Val d’Isere, France. A tour operator centred around family ski holidays in the alps.
I have held a part time role as a Farmshop/Barista Assistant and supervisor for over 5 years. I have a wide range of other work experience both career academic based and practical based including front of house work, charity work and voluntary school mentoring positions for charities, social mobility enterprises and local schools.
My CV is available upon request.
I have previously looked after families consisting of:
- General childcare for 2 younger siblings over the years
- Babysitting duties for G8 and G6 for a number of years
- Home schooling B5 year old
- School pick up and evening childcare of G2 year old
- School pick up and nannying duties for B4 and G7 and assisting with care of B 7 months old
I am the eldest daughter of a large family, with experience in childcare and babysitting experience.
I am first aid qualified from my duke of Edinburgh awards
Enhanced DBS check held as a mentor for Brightside Charity and for VSO ICS (which has been postponed due to COVID-19)
Looking at getting ofsted registered once a position is found and agreed upon
FGM prevention certification
Keeping Children Safe Certificate
Academics: Thomas Keble School, Stroud High Sixth Form, University of Nottingham
Can provide excellent childcare references and non-childcare references
Varies depending on current jobs on/studies but very flexible and willing to chat to see what works for both
|Last Updated: 05/07/2022|
- Babysitting from £15.00 per hour
- Nannying from £15.00 per hour (gross)
My Local Schools
- I provide pick ups at Christ Church Church of England Primary School
- I provide pick ups at Chalford Hill Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Bussage Church of England Primary School
- I provide pick ups at Beaudesert Park School
- I provide pick ups at Cotswold Chine School
- I provide pick ups at Minchinhampton Primary Academy
- I provide pick ups at Amberley Parochial School
- I provide pick ups at Stroud Valley Community Primary School
- I provide pick ups at Brimscombe Church of England (VA) Primary School
- I provide pick ups at Thrupp School
- Training Certificate: Infection and disease prevention and control (added 29/03/2021)
- Training Certificate: GDPR (added 29/03/2021)
- Training Certificate: Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene (added 29/03/2021)
- Full CV (added 29/03/2021)
- Training Certificate: Level 3 Safeguarding Adults (added 28/03/2021)
- UK Driving Licence (added 22/03/2021)
- Training Certificate: Online Safety in Early Years (added 22/03/2021)
- Training Certificate: Keeping children safe (added 19/03/2021)
- Training Certificate: FGM Prevention (added 19/03/2021)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.