A nurturing Nanny looking for an after-school or afternoon role to support a family with their childcare needs (can work full time in school holidays). I am an energetic, motivated and maternal Nanny who has a genuine interest in childcare and development. With over eight years working in the childcare profession, I have gained invaluable and varied experience in a variety of childcare settings.
I started working in a nursery at a young age, while I was obtaining my childcare Level 3 Diploma. I then worked my way into a room leader position, as well as being part of the SENCO team for the setting. This position catapulted me into a career as a Nanny which resulted in working privately with a family for three years, as well as providing babysitting for multiple families.
My experience includes but is not limited to:
• Confidence in caring for children from birth to 12 years.
• Good understanding of Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
• Providing diverse and nutritious meals catered to family’s needs.
• Creating age and stage appropriate activities, personalised to the child’s interests.
• Home schooling using virtual tools and personalised teaching methods.
• Networking with other Nanny’s and parents in regard to outings, festivities and occasions.
• Working as part of a team around the child with other agencies.
• Creating a structured, engaging and comforting care routine.
• Providing transparent feedback on daily happenings to parents/ guardians.
• Experience in navigating pickups and drop offs from various settings.
Level 3 Childcare Diploma
Safeguarding Level 3 trained
12 hour Paediatric First Aid trained
|Last Updated: 23/07/2021|
- Nannying from £13.00 per hour (gross)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.