I am also avail for full days/overnight care during school holidays. I am available to nanny/babysit/can provide complete overnight or full weekend care for your little ones should you wish! I have all the relevant training including paediatric first aid, safeguarding, health and safety and food hygiene. I hold a full enhanced DBS certificate, I am also qualified at Level 3 in Childcare and registered with Ofsted, plus 6 years experience working in a variety of childcare settings and scenarios with a range of different ages starting from newborn up to 14 years. I am highly knowledgable of the EYFS and understand the importance of safeguarding and building trusting relationships with children and parents and can provide excellent references. Please get in touch for more information if you feel I could be what your family needs! :)
- Pre School
- Early Years support officer in outstanding nursery
- Crèche assistant at local leisure centre
- Infant School
- Hosting Children's Parties
- Hosting Children's Holiday Clubs
- Before and after school pick up/drop offs
- Experience with Special Needs Children
- Experience with premature babies
- Experience with children from birth to 14 years
Qualified at level 3 in Child Care. Please see about me.
please enquire directly
|Last Updated: 03/05/2018|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (gross)
£12ph babysitting services
Please enquire directly
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.