I am a 47 years young mum of two boys, 20 and 22 and have worked in pre-schools since 1995, stopping to have my own children, and then returning. I have a Diploma in Pre-School Practice Level 3, and a current First Aid certificate.
We all live in Farnborough with my new husband-married July 2013 :)
I'm registered on the Voluntary Ofsted Register, DBS checked, and have personal liability insurance.
I worked within Pre School settings for 17 years before deciding to become a private nanny. I've since worked for three families, looking after both boys and girls including babies. Basically I'm mum when mums away! Duties have included school runs, cooking meals, bathtimes, craft, games and various outdoor activities, shopping trips, basic cleaning and tidying, organising play dates and helping with homework. That is by no means an exhaustive list! Cuddles are free! :)
Cache Diploma in Pre School Practice Level 3
Paediatric First Aid
Food safety and handling
Health and Safety
to name but a few....
Please ask.... ?
|Last Updated: 02/08/2018|
- Nannying from £11.00 per hour (net)
Dependent on hours, petrol fees and number of children! Willing to discuss :)
Below are the latest reviews for flossy1972. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
I have been lucky enough to have flossy19 as my part time nanny for the last year.
As a result of changes to my hours at work we no longer require a nanny, so it is with great sadness we are having to say goodbye to flossy19.
Flossy19 has excelled as a nanny for many reasons:
- She has a wealth of experience and this clearly shows. Her approach is ‘firm but fair’ which results in her being very popular with me, and my 2 girls! (age 2 and 5)
- She is pro active in approach – play doh making, painting, cake baking, regular crafts to name but a few activities! She ensures that activities are age relevant for both of my children and applies careful planning and thought to activities
- Flossy19 is a true multi-tasker, she thinks ahead and has every situation that’s thrown at her already covered!
- Not only has flossy19 been fabulous looking after my children, she has also been a great support to me and regularly goes above and beyond her role as a nanny and has provided ‘mothers help’. She makes a mean macaroni cheese!
If you are looking for a nanny, you really will be hard pushed to find someone better than flossy19.
I am happy to be contacted should you require more detail / have more questions.
I have employed flossy19 for the last 8 months and she has been fantastic with my four children aged 11 months, 2 years, 5 years and 6 years. She can manage all age groups effectively and always has new ideas for playing with each child. I have been very impressed with her approach and care towards my children and highly recommend her as a sole charge nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.