Hello my name is Caroline. I offer a special service where your child will have more one to one as I only take 1 or 2 children maximum. This provides a quiet, peaceful setting for a child that doesn't like a noisy environment or if they like reading or need to do homework. I am 45 years old and have 25 years of childcare experience and a mother of 3. Our home is a happy, calm, safe and secure environment for children. I follow the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) and provide plenty of activities that are age appropriate, educating, stimulating and fun. I also take children to the library, parks and playgroups etc. I cook healthy home cooked meals, snacks and drinks tailored to suit individual needs and dietary requirements.
• I offer a flexible service.
• Non smoking environment.
• Plenty of parking outside.
• I pick up and drop off at Harris Primary Academy Kenley School.
I am a kind, caring, sensitive person, especially sensitive to the needs of children. I have always loved the company of children and this has led me to work with them. I have 25 years of childcare experience from raising my own children to doing voluntary work and payed work in the childcare sector.
I have all the relevant qualifications and experience required.
* OFSTED Registered
* CACHE Diploma level 3 in Childcare and Education
* CALAT Level 3 Childminding business course
* Paediatric First Aid Trained
* DBS checked
* Safeguarding/child protection Level 3
* Food Hygiene and Safety
* Data Protection Registered
* Public Liability Insurance
I have availability
|Last Updated: 06/04/2019|
- Childminding from £6.00 per hour
- Babysitting from £6.00 per hour
From £6.00 per hour
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Harris Primary Academy Kenley
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.