Hello I’m Pauline a School Nurse and live in Rutland.
I love Children and Pets!
I’m a non-smoker and car driver.
I’ve been a trained nurse for 30 years. I work term time only and available for babysitting.
I have an Enhanced DBS Certificate and can provide my Nursing Midwifery Council, (NMC), Pin Number.
RGN - Registered General Nurse
First Aid Training
Variable - I will help where I can.
|Last Updated: 29/12/2019|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Utility Bill: Anaphylaxis Training - my surname was misspelt & the trainer corrected it & initialled it. If need I could contact them to issue me one with my correct spelling of surname? (added 09/11/2017)
- Utility Bill: Basic Life Support Training - unfortunately my surname was misspelt, the trainer has hanwritten it on & initialled it. If this is not ok I could contact the company to be re-issued a new one? (added 09/11/2017)
- Utility Bill: HM Revenue & Customs April 2017 to April 2018 (sorry about the marks from my wet cat walking over it!_ (added 09/11/2017)
- UK Driving Licence (added 09/11/2017)
- UK Passport (added 09/11/2017)
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.