3 FULLTIME or PART-TIME SPACES AVAILABLE NOW.
I am a qualified Childminder registered in the London Borough of Richmond Upon Thames with LeapAhead
We offer a Pick-Up and Drop- off Service using a fully insured and brand new vehicle now available from your home/work to our setting and back home when your ready or any other agreed location*. This will help take away the stress for you and make life that little bit easier.
I currently live with my partner who is a retired Metropolitan Police Officer who is also OFSTED DBS Enhanced Checked. (offer a 20% discount to Emergency Services, NHS Staff and Teachers.
We use the Babys Days App allowing all parents and Guardians access to the setting information and live updates to their children's care throughout the day it also allows online forms to be signed and invoices downloaded at your convenience.
We also operate a pick-up and drop off service for your child if the required distance is no object*.
I am Albanian born but have lived in the UK for over 20yrs and I am a fluent English speaker, I also speak German, Italian and Russian.
I have 3 very loving and happy grown-up children, 2 girls and 1 boy who have all moved away.
*small charge may apply dependant on location.
Level 3 Children and Young Persons in the Workplace qualified. I was a Room Leader in a large Nursery setting in Teddington. TW11. I have over 25yrs experience of childcare as a Mother and practitioner.
CACHE Level 3 Certificate for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (QCF)
CACHE Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (QCF)
Paediatric First Aid (Updated Oct 2019)
Safeguarding a Child Protection Process Level 3
Safeguarding a Shared Responsibility Level 2 (Richmond)
GDPR in the Nursery Setting
DBS with Update Service Subscription
Fulltime Mon - Fri as of 2nd December otherwise I am free in the evening and weekends for Babysitting as well as emergency, short notice bookings, overnight and hotel bookings
|Last Updated: 17/03/2020|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Childminding from £7.20 per hour
Fees can be mutually agreed with. Please note Discount to Public Sector Employees, Military and Veterans. BlueLight Card members. Proof will be required to obtain a discount.
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Turing House School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Hampton Junior School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Twickenham Preparatory School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Stanley Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Teddington School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Mary's and St Peter's Church of England Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Buckingham Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Lawrence CofE Aided Junior School, East Molesey
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Mary's Hampton Church of England Primary
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Training Certificate: Information Commissioners Office Registration Certificate pdf (added 15/01/2020)
- Training Certificate: General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance (added 03/01/2020)
- First Aid Certificate: Certificate for Paediatric First Aid 2-day Course (added 11/12/2019)
- Training Certificate: Safeguarding Children: Child Protection Process Level 3 (Kingston) (added 10/11/2019)
- Training Certificate: Safeguarding Children: A Shared Responsibility Level 2 (Richmond) (added 04/11/2019)
- Inspection Report: Leap AHEAD Childminding registration suitability confirmation cert. (added 29/10/2019)
- Childminding Agency Certificate (added 29/10/2019)
- Exam Certificate: CACHE L2 Diploma Children and Young people's Workforce UNIT Passes Enkeleda Bona (added 20/10/2019)
- Exam Certificate: CACHE L3 Diploma Children and Young people's Workforce UNIT Passes Enkeleda Bona (added 20/10/2019)
- Exam Certificate: CACHE L3 Diploma Children and Young people's Workforce. Enkeleda Bona (added 20/10/2019)
- Training Certificate (added 20/10/2019)
- UK Passport (added 20/10/2019)
- UK Driving Licence (added 20/10/2019)
- DBS Check (added 20/10/2019)
Below are the latest reviews for Enkeleda. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
I moved to Teddington at the beginning of the year and needed a childminder who is now 2 years old . I met Leda and her partner John and instantly felt comfortable and happy.
My daughter has settled in amazingly and loves to go and is so happy and content. Leda does so many different activities at home and also takes Olivia out exploring .
Leda has been extremely flexible and so helpful with my situation. I couldn’t more grateful for such a wonderful childminder for my daughter :)
As a first time mother I was super anxious about going back to work. I had spend a whole year with my daughter and she was a lil fussy on who would come near her. I was stressed out trying to find the right person to give her the care she needs while am working. Then I found leda and I've haven't looked back. In under 2 weeks my daughter has settled in with her. Making new friends, learning to share and I think she like her food more than mine. Very positive environment for development. Leda don't just love her work but the love and attention she gives my daughter make me feel so relaxed when am working. Husband john does the admins side of things but is a positive male figure to my daughter. I get Lovely picture and videos that makes my shift goes smoothly. I can't rate leda enough. Amazing children skills.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.