After School Childminders in Ely
We have 9 After School Childminders in Ely listed in our online childminding directory.
For more detailed local childminder results enter your full postcode in the search box above or try our Advanced Search feature.
- Ofsted Registered Childminders
- Scotland Care Inspectorate Registered Childminders
- Guernsey Health & Social Care Registered Childminders
- CIW Registered Childminders
- Childminders Registered in Northern Ireland
- Childminders Registered with Agencies
- Childminders with Special Needs Experience
- show more...
- Childminders with First Aid Training
- Childminders with Childcare Qualifications
- Childminders offering School Pickups
- Flexible Hours Childminders
- Childminders who provide 2 year old Funded Childcare Entitlement
- Childminders who provide 3 and 4 year old Funded Childcare Entitlement
- Childminders who offer Tax-Free Childcare
- show more...
Usually responds within 2 days
46 years of experience working with children and families in various capacities. Child minding for over 10 years.
Usually responds within 24 hours
My name is Amy and im registered with ofsted. Ive been working in a full time nursery for 6 years and I've worked with all ages up to 7. I’ve also enjoyed working within a school1
I registered as a childminder in April 1999 until March 2014 I Was childminding for 15 years. I decided to have a year out of childminding to change my career I missed it so much1
Post a Job Advert
Posting a job on Childcare.co.uk is the easiest way to find local childcare.
It's free to get started and takes just two minutes.
Usually responds within 12 hours
I have been working as a childminder since 2009, I have 3 children of my own and have always lived around the Ely area. We attend regular groups, love to visit the library and loc1
Usually responds within 5 minutes
I am a father to 4 daughters and work with my wife who is also an Ofsted registered childminder of 9 years. I have many years experience in childcare as my eldest child is 23. I w1
I'm laid back and easy to get on with, I enjoy being outdoors and enjoying nature. I've got my own car and have a clean driving licence since 2004. I enjoy caring for children of1
Usually responds within 1 hour
Hello, I’m Hannah, wife and mother to 4 children (10,8,6 and 1) We enjoy spending time outside, arts and crafts, and time together watching a good family film. I have lived in1
I live with my partner and our 5 children in Witchford.