Free Legal Advice
30 minutes free legal advice for gold members
Childcare.co.uk have negotiated a fantastic deal exclusively for our gold members with our legal partners who will provide up to 30 minutes completely free legal advice by telephone/email on a range of legal issues relating to employment law.
Gold members get access to our legal helpline number and can talk to a senior qualified lawyer to receive help and advice on any legal employment or childcare related matter.
If further legal work is required as a result of your initial conversation then our legal partner will be happy to provide you with a competitive quotation.
Our legal partner can advise on a range of employment and family law matters such as:
• drafting nanny and other childcare provider contracts
• negotiating unusual contract terms such as nanny share or taking on an au pair
• disputes between families and childcare providers
Access free legal advice
If you are already a gold member then just click here to find out how to access this service.
More legal assistance for childminders and nannies
Childminder and Nanny gold members who are opted-in to our insurance scheme also get access to legal expenses cover including a 24 hour legal helpline.
Don’t have an account? Register free today
Sign up in one minute, no payment details required.
Member benefits include:
- Add a free profile detailing your requirements or services
- Search by postcode for local members near you
- Read and reply to messages for free