Equality and Inclusion in Early Years Settings
All practitioners have a responsibility to contribute to promoting a culture of equality, dignity, courtesy and respect throughout their provision. This programme introduces the key equality principles and legal requirements which apply to all staff working in early years settings. Videos and thought-provoking activities are embedded throughout the module.
The programme covers:
• What we mean by equality
• Unacceptable attitudes and practices
• Myth busting activities
• Legislation and convention
✔ Written by expert authors
✔ Certificated by Pre-School Learning Alliance (PSLA)
✔ 70% pass mark
✔ Delivers 1 CPD hour
✔ Certificate upon completion provides evidence of learning
How to apply
This course normally costs £9.50 but is available free to Childcare.co.uk gold members. For more details see our online training page.
Don’t have an account? Register free today
Sign up in one minute, no payment details required.
Member benefits include:
- Add a free profile detailing your requirements or services
- Search by postcode for local members near you
- Read and reply to messages for free
- Optional paid services available