Nannytax - Nanny Payroll Service - 20% Discount
20% off Nannytax's payroll subscription fee (worth up to £55) plus free Nannytax Plus (worth £144 per year)
Childcare.co.uk gold members receive 20% off their first year's subscription to the Nannytax payroll service worth up to £55. This is an exclusive saving for gold members and not available anywhere else.
New customers signing up to an annual Nannytax Payroll service between 1st January - 31st January 2021, can also add their premium service, Nannytax Plus, for free to their subscription package worth an additional £144 - a total saving of £199 over the year.
Nannytax Plus takes away the hassle of paying your nanny and HMRC each month, as Nannytax will do the work for you.
Why would I need Nannytax?
When hiring a nanny, families are obligated to operate a PAYE scheme to ensure that their nanny's tax and national insurance contributions are paid. Nannytax is a service that runs payroll services for nanny employers. Find out more about Paying your Nanny.
Nannytax is the UK's market leader in nanny payroll. They have supported tens of thousands of families since 1993, providing a complete employment service that includes payroll, pensions and insurance, to ensure employing a nanny is as seemless as possible.
What does Nannytax do?
- Register you as an employer HMRC
- Open and operate a PAYE scheme on your behalf
- Calculate Tax, NI and any other deductions
- Provide weekly or monthly payslips for your nanny
- Calculate what you need to pay HMRC every quarter
- Submit Real Time Information (RTI) reports every pay period
- Process P60s, P45s, P11Ds, P35s and other tax related documents
- Administer Statutory Maternity Pay, Sick Pay and Benefits in Kind as required
- Provide a bespoke Contract of Employment and ongoing HR advice from a team of specialists at Nannytax HR
- Provide an online Members area for you to manage your Nannytax account
How do I get my Nannytax discount voucher code?
Don’t have an account? Register free today
Sign up in one minute, no payment details required.
Member benefits include:
- Add a free profile detailing your requirements or services
- Search by postcode for local members near you
- Read and reply to messages for free