Reflective Practice in the Early Years
The purpose of this programme is to help you consider the many benefits of reflective practice as a learning tool. The aim is to show you how, by reflecting on what you have done, you can continually improve your own practice and contribute to ongoing improvements in your early years setting.
The programme covers:
• The different aspects of your work that will benefit from reflective thought
• The process of reflective thinking
• How team members work and actively learn together
• The characteristics of children’s learning and how you can support them to learn effectively
• How to apply a strategic three-step approach if a child’s behaviour reoccurs or escalates.
• The process of planning for children’s learning
• Stages of reflection
✔ This programme is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training programmes)
✔ Written by expert authors
✔ Certificated by Pre-School Learning Alliance (PSLA)
✔ 70% pass mark
✔ Delivers 4 CPD hours
✔ Certificate upon completion provides evidence of learning
How to apply
This course normally costs £27.50 but is available free to Childcare.co.uk gold members. For more details see our online training page.
Don’t have an account? Register free today
Create a free account
Sign up in one minute, no payment details required.
Member benefits include:
- Add a free profile detailing your requirements or services
- Search by postcode for local members near you
- Read and reply to messages for free