Understanding Children's Rights
The purpose of the programme is to help you understand the legislation designed to protect human rights and, in particular, the rights of children. It will also explain what you need to do to ensure children within an early years setting have their rights respected.
The programme covers:
• The United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC)
• The Human Rights Act, Modern Slavery Act and Equality Act
• The 12 UNCRC articles that are most relevant in early years settings
• Your role in supporting children’s rights
• Ofsted’s guidance on supporting children’s human rights
✔ This programme is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training programmes)
✔ Written by expert authors
✔ Certificated by Pre-School Learning Alliance (PSLA)
✔ 70% pass mark
✔ Delivers 1 CPD hour
✔ Certificate upon completion provides evidence of learning
How to apply
This course normally costs £9.50 but is available free to Childcare.co.uk gold members. For more details see our online training page.
Don’t have an account? Register free today
Create a free account
Sign up in one minute, no payment details required.
Member benefits include:
- Add a free profile detailing your requirements or services
- Search by postcode for local members near you
- Read and reply to messages for free