Fire Safety in Education - Online Training Course
This programme will provide a thorough insight into fire safety, covering the essential facts to protect any education premises against fire and offer guidance to ensure the safety of all staff and students. At EduCare we ensure that all of our training programmes are written and endorsed by experts. This programme is accredited by the Institute of Fire Safety Managers and RoSPA, a leading expert in the prevention of accidents.
• Certificate fully accredited by the Institute of Fire Safety Managers and RoSPA.
• Four modules with multiple choice questionnaires
• Four CPD hours with a personalised downloadable certificate
• 70% pass mark
This programme provides a thorough understanding to anyone working in an education setting on fire safety.
1. Understand the importance of fire safety training including legislation.
2. Learn the nature of the fire.
3. Recognise fire hazards.
4. Identify what to do in the event of a fire.
5. Learn how to use a fire extinguisher.
This programme provides anyone who works in an educational setting with practical day-to-day knowledge of fire safety.
How to apply
This course normally costs £33 but is available free to Childcare.co.uk gold members. For more details see our online training page.
Don’t have an account? Register free today
Sign up in one minute, no payment details required.
Member benefits include:
- Add a free profile detailing your requirements or services
- Search by postcode for local members near you
- Read and reply to messages for free