Free Legal Advice on Family Law and Employment Law Issues
30 minutes free legal advice for gold members!
Childcare.co.uk have negotiated a fantastic deal exclusively for our gold members with our legal partner who will provide up to 30 minutes completely free legal advice by telephone/email on a range of legal issues relating to employment law and/or family law.
Gold members get access to our legal helpline number and can talk to a senior qualified lawyer to receive help and advice on any employment, childcare and/or family related matter.
If further legal work is required as a result of your initial conversation then our legal partner will be happy to provide you with a competitive quotation.
Our legal partner can advise on a range of employment and family law matters such as:
- drafting nanny and other childcare provider contracts
- negotiating unusual contract terms such as nanny share or taking on an au pair
- disputes between families and childcare providers
- matrimonial issues including but not limited to children disputes, child maintenance, paternity and residence issues
Gold members can access our free legal advice service by clicking the 'Free Legal Advice' link that appears once you have logged into your account.
Don’t have an account? Register free today
Sign up in one minute, no payment details required.
Member benefits include:
- Add a free profile detailing your requirements or services
- Search by postcode for local members near you
- Read and reply to messages for free