We are a small 19 place nursery with an experienced staff team. We pride ourselves on quality childcare that is both professional and friendly. We have places avaliable from 3months to 5years. The nursery is an open plan room for all ages to learn alongside their peers and a secure outdoor play area.
Every child is treated as an individual able to be active in their own learning within the Early Years Foundation Stage.
We provide EEE funding for 3 to 5 year olds with pre-school learning and independance skills ready for their school transition. Also 2yr old funding is avaliable within a specified criteria.
Registered with OFSTED with a Good grading and the Food Safety Agency level 5, Sing and Sign registered and Havering Quality Assurance Team. Epic pen trained and SEN trained staff.
Little Petals Pre-school Mission Statement:
Our pre-schoolers will begin as Seeds that will blossom into flowers and grow though their experiences and progression at forget-me-not Nursery we will provide secure roots for all to continue their individual active learning.
Little Petal Pre-school Aims:
1. To gain confidence with peer and social interaction
2. To cope with change and transition
3. To explore new environment and situations
4. To gain confidence in their individual health and self-care such as toileting and dressing
5. To gain confidence in their reading and writing skills such as writing letter
6. To gain confidence in their phonics sounds building up reading skills
7. To gain confidence in mathematics such as value of numbers and shape recognition
8. To gain confidence in language development to express their individual likes, dislikes and needs
9. To build positive relationships
10. Understand the needs of others around them
11. Be creative in their exploration of new experience’s
12. To understand the world around them such as people and communities
13. To have awareness of weather and its changes
14. To gain confidence to moving freely such as running jumping, crawl and climbing
15. Playing and exploring- engagement – to find out and explore, be willing to’ have a go’
16. Active learning – motivation, to be involved and concentrate, to keep trying and to enjoy achieving what they set out to do
17. Creating and thinking critically- thinking, to have their own ideas, to make links, to choose their own ways to do things
We accept universal 15 hours a week and 30 hour extended entitlement for funded children aged 3 to 5 year. Extended entitlement has criteria requirements.
We also accept 2 year old funding once this has been verified by Havering Administration Services and a unique code given for your child.
|Last Updated: 10/05/2021|
- Childcare from £34.00 per morning
- Childcare from £44.00 per afternoon
- Childcare from £56.00 per day
We are open from 7am to 6pm with morning sessions 8am to 2, afternoon sessions are 2pm till 6pm, £34. Full days fees are £56 and part time sessions, 8am to 2 is £44
Childcare from 7am is available with an additional £10 charge.
Meal suppliments apply for funded children.
£50 registration fee is required and a 2 week deposit to secure your child's place. £25 deposit for funded spaces
We provide a healthy breakfast a hot lunch, tea and fruit snacks, and milk. Water is avaliable for all children throughout the day.
Individual dietary requirements can be catered for.
We currently have limited avalible sessions, contact us for a visit and more information, we look forward to meeting you and your child.
If you contact us via telephone we can discuss your childcare needs and tell you more about our nursery, and our aims
We aim to begin garden show around after the Easter break with covid guidlines in place
We are currently reserving spaces for chikdren for September 2021
Our Ofsted Inspections
The inspection grades below have been obtained from the Ofsted website based upon the registration number the childcare provider has provided to us. You should verify this information yourself prior to using the childcare provider.
No reviews have been submitted for this Nursery.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.