***September 2020 - current availability Wednesday, Thursday & Friday - space for 18 months & over***
***September 2020 - St Clements Catholic Primary School Drop offs and Collections available***
Hello! My name is Danielle, an experienced early years primary school teacher and now a registered childminder at Happy Start Childminding. I have taught nursery, reception and year 1 children for 9 years in two well respected, outstanding schools. I am responsible and caring, and love working with young children.
I live with my partner Pete and our 2 sons (born Feb 2016 & June 2018). We have a big garden with a play area, climbing frame and a log cabin which we use as a playroom. We enjoy visiting local parks, soft plays and play groups, and also have RHS gardens and National Trust membership so we can visit local attractions too. We also love visiting garden centres and libraries.
As well as currently working as a childminder, I am a trained and certified baby sleep consultant and coach, so please get in touch for sleep support for your little one :) I will provide you with a personalised sleep routine and support on how to implement this.
- Fully qualified primary school teacher specialising in early years;
- Experience teaching children with English as a Additional Language;
- Experience of the new curriculum and key stage one assessments, especially Phonics Screening Check;
- Experience of tutoring children from age 3 to 7;
- Activities and resources to support fine motor control to encourage confident writing, as well as maths skills and early reading;
- Mum to 2 children, recent experience of looking after little ones;
- Registered childminder, Ofsted registered
- BA (Hons) Primary Education QTS with early years specialism
- Certified infant sleep consultant and coach
- Current 12 Hour paediatric first aid training course
- Full UK driving licence (with fully comprehensive insurance)
- Enhanced DBS certificates
- Safeguarding certificate
- Food safety certificate
- CELTA certificate
- Extensive CPD in my role as a teacher and childminder
Until July 2020, I can do drop offs and collection for Little Saints Pre-School, Fulford Road, Ewell.
From September 2020, I can do drop offs and collections for St Clements Catholic Primary School, Ewell village.
May be available for tutoring of children aged 3-6, specialising in phonics, early reading and maths.
Baby sleep coach advice and support.
|Last Updated: 17/04/2020|
- Childminding from £7.00 per hour
My fees for all day children include:
Breakfast, 2 x snacks including fresh fruit, water/juice, cows/soy milk, wipes, nappies, resources, local trips, daily diary, learning tracker to record your child’s progress and achievements.
Lunch and tea/dinner can be provided for an additional small fee.
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- UK Passport (added 06/03/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.