**Vacancy update ** A space for full time or part time, term time only or all year round care.
Hello! My name is Danielle, an experienced primary school teacher and now a childminder at Happy Start Childminding. For the last 9 years, I have taught nursery, reception and year 1 children in two well respected, outstanding schools. I am responsible and caring, and love working with young children. I ensure that learning is fun and practical, and I adapt activities to suit the needs of the individual child.
I live with my partner Pete and our 2 young sons (born Feb 2016 & June 2018). We have a big garden with a brand new log cabin which has been designed as a playroom. We have a RHS gardens and National Trust membership so we can visit local attractions, as well as visits to local parks, soft plays and play groups. We love visiting garden centres and libraries too.
- Fully qualified primary school teacher specialising in early years;
- Experience teaching children with English as an additional language;
- Experience of the new curriculum and key stage one assessments, especially Phonics Screening Check;
- Experience of tutoring children from age 3 to 7;
- Activities and resources to support fine motor control to encourage confident writing, as well as maths skills and early reading;
- Mum to 2 children, recent experience of looking after little ones;
- Registered childminder, Ofsted reginated
- BA (Hons) Primary Education QTS with early years specialism
- 12 Hour paediatric first aid training course
- Full UK driving licence (with comprehensive insurance)
- Enhanced DBS certificates
- Safeguarding certificate
- Food safety certificate
- CELTA certificate
- Extensive CPD in my role as a teacher
I currently have a space - full time or part time, term time only or all year round care. Contact me for more details.
Spaces for school holidays, at a special holiday rate. Message me for more details.
I can be available some weekends, with prior notice.
I can do drop offs and collection for Little Saints Pre-School, Fulford Road, Ewell.
Also available for tutoring of children aged 3-6, specialising in phonics, early reading and maths.
Saturday tutoring slots available.
|Last Updated: 15/07/2019|
- Childminding from £7.00 per hour
My fees for all day/full time children include:
Breakfast, 2 x snacks including fresh fruit, water/juice, cows/soy milk, wipes, nappies, resources, local trips, daily diary, learning tracker to record your child’s progress and achievements.
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Danetree Junior School
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- UK Passport (added 06/03/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.