Childminder in Folkestone
Usually responds within 12 hours
Female Member since Oct 2014 Last Updated Oct 2021 Last Login Jan 2022
I have been a registered childminder with Ofsted since 2006.
I am currently closed until April 2022 as I am enrolled in another job role.
setting is also under renovation.
****CLOSED FOR NOW****
Beckys busy bees .
previously know as Beckys childminding (2006- 2019)
Business closed due to a maternity break and extended closure due to a job role oppitunity.
* In a prime location for school pickups from Cheriton Primary and All Souls Primary School.
* I offer School drop offs for Cheriton Primary and All Souls Primary
* My early years setting is all about meeting the children's developmental needs and emotional needs.
* understanding and working with your child's attachment style.
* am currently studying counselling and psychology.
I'm a student counsellor and in that role I support families and children. I bring this skill to my work as a childminder.
* we grow Strawberries, tomatoes, carrots lettuce and more so you may well take some veggies home from time to time,
As a mum and a childminder I enjoy teaching children how to grow your own goods.
* Other activities include local toddler groups and days out.
*Days in doing craft, reading books, playing with toys and generally going with what the children are interested in.
* mud kitchen and small forest school area.
*My family are busy bees as well my daughter has Early years experience.
* eldest son is attending sixth form.
* My partner is a supervisor at a welding and fabrication in London.
* Our two year old will be within the setting, he loves spending time with others and is my Early years helper he really is a very caring little boy who loves to create games and friendships.
*older children my partner and my self are all dbs checked.
We have 3 pets we have a cockerpoo dog Buddy ? and our 2 cats ? ? Missy and Lacey.
5 years at Little Oaks Nursery.
16 years childminding.
14 months Cheriton Childminding
6 months homestart family support worker..current.
NVQ2 and NVQ3 in early years childcare.
Level 2,3 and 3+in counselling and psychology skills. Currently studying level 4.
first aid trained.
I'm happy to show you my certificates upon request.
Early years spaces Monday to Friday
school drop off and pick ups Monday to Friday
|Last Updated: 12/09/2021|
- Childminding from £5.00 per hour
Breakfast club 5.00
Aftershool session 10.00
Early years fee £5.00 per hour.
My Local Schools
My Ofsted Inspections
The inspection grades below have been obtained from the Ofsted website based upon the registration number the childminder has provided to us. You should verify this information yourself prior to using the childminder.
- Ofsted Certificate (added 31/08/2021)
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.