Compassionate, energetic woman, looking to restart career as a nanny, previously worked with children ages 3 months-12 years. A capable, self-motivated and polite individual, with an excellent education. Well respected and admired by previous employers. Flexible and organised, able to multitask with fantastic time management skills. Thoroughly enjoys working with others and has a passion for caring and making a difference to people’s lives.
BABYSITTING Sep 2009-June 2014
• Babysitting for 1-3 children at a time, for 3 families at least once a week
• Assisting children with getting ready for school
• Picking children up from school, cooking their tea, assisting with bed time
• Looking after children of a weekend, going for walks, days out to farms, parks etc and
babysitting during evening and nights whilst parents go out
CARE ASSISTANT & HOUSEKEEPER Oct 2012 –Dec 2013
• Shift work 28-42 hours a week, caring for up to 16 residents
• Overcoming obstacles such as hearing impairments, sight impairments and language barriers
• Ensuring safety of staff and residents
• Dealing with the administering of medications and blood sugar monitoring
• Paperwork, key worker responsibilities and senior responsibilities
• Other responsibilities include: cooking, cleaning, shopping, laundry, taking residents to
appointments or on trips out.
NANNY July 2011 –Sept 2012
• Thursday and Friday 7:00AM-7:00PM
• Nannying for 2 children aged 3 months and 3 years until they were 14 months and 4 years
whilst parents worked
• This time extended to 3 days a week in school holiday time
• Dressing children, giving them breakfast, creating a routine that the children could follow
• Days out to zoo, farms, parks, walks in mountains etc
• Nap time for children provided me with time to make lunch and clean/iron
• Children ate lunch before a trip to the library or quiet play including play dough, painting,
drawing, sand play or creating collages from items found on morning trip out.
• Making tea, tidying up and getting children into night clothes before parents arrived home from
MOUNT ROAD PRIMARY Oct 2011 – Mar 2012
• Monday to Wednesday 9AM-3:20AM
• Voluntary classroom assistant in a year three class
• Take small groups of children out of the busy classroom environment
for more focused learning
• Move around the classroom helping children who do not understand the task they have been set
• Teach small parts of lessons
• Supervise the children on organised class trips and P.E. sessions
ELEPHANT EARS Sep 2009-July 2010
• Two hours a week during lunch times
• Assisting younger students with their reading and writing
• Service provided for young people to ask for help with work and family
and friendship problems
EMERGENCY FIRST AID AT WORK AUGUST 2014
• Full day training (PASS)
HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE DEC 2012- DEC 2013
• NVQ (PASS)
WIRRAL METROPOLITAN COLLEGE JULY 2012
• BTEC First Diploma- work skills (PASS)
• NVQ in Mentoring (PASS)
VOLUNTEERING WITH CHILDREN (OPEN COLLEGE NETWORK) Nov 2011
• Level 3 achievement (PASS)
WEATHERHEAD HIGH SCHOOL (SIXTH FORM) Sep 2010 – Jul 2011
• A LEVEL – ICT (A), Sociology (B) and English (C)
WEATHERHEAD HIGH SCHOOL (SIXTH FORM) Sep 2009 – Jul 2010
• AS LEVEL – Sociology (A), ICT (A) and English (B)
WEATHERHEAD HIGH SCHOOL, BRECK ROAD, WALLASEY Sep 2004 – Jul 2009
• GCSE - Maths (B), English language (B), English Literature (A), ICT (A*), Physics (A), Biology ( A), Chemistry (B), German (B), Philosophy & Ethics (A), Sociology (A), Media (A)
AWARDS AND TRAINING
IN HOUSE TRAINING AT CRESSINGHAM HOUSE RESIDENTIAL HOME Oct 2012 - Present
Health and safety, dementia awareness, medication, emergency first aid at work, manual Handling, safeguarding of vulnerable adults, fire Marshall Training, infection control, falls prevention, control of substances hazardous for health (COSHH), equality and diversity, mental Capacity Act and DOLS, basic Food safety, challenging behavior, dignity in care, risk assessment
Language and ICT certificate, junior sports leadership award, six certificates of service (for helping with open days in Weatherhead High school), aim higher achiever certificate, 100% attendance awards
|Last Updated: 05/02/2019|
- Babysitting from £5.00 per hour
- Nannying from £7.50 per hour (gross)
To be discussed.
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.