Hi There !!
Thank you for being interested on my childcare service. Below I have explained my professional and personal skills that will help you with your childcare service need.
Personally, I have grown up within a large family. I have several nephews and nieces and have a lot of experience looking after them, as newborn babies (including twins) and as they grew up. Moreover, during my time as a student I did childcare and babysitting work. Based on this experience, since December 2014, I have been working as a professional self-employed Nanny in UK (currently based in Canterbury Kent). I have a dedicated work ethic and I absolutely love being with children, sharing their experiences and create a common space where I create strong bonds with them. And I absolutely love doing this as a vocation. My aim is to open my own nursery by 2019.
Professionally, I am adaptable by nature and can easily work in any situation. I like to make my supervision fun for the children with activities, play and days out. I am disciplined, but I also provide kids with a loving, nurturing, safe space and encourage them to flourish and grow based on their physical, social, emotional and intellectual skills and interests. That is why, I closely observe characteristics, needs and interests of children under my supervision by also helping them to discover themselves and the world around them. I utilize many meaningful play experiences and activities as a tool to stimulate children and create excitement of new thoughts, imagination and discovery and let them be independent and self-confident. Overall, my childcare approach is children-centered, based on experimental-learning and it is relationship-driven - what I call as Childcare with Love.
Pedagogically, having graduated with a Philosophy Degree and a Masters Degree in Psychology, I provide high quality, trouble-free childcare service to the families. My childcare approach is based on my personal experience and my certificates on educational counseling (1) and pedagogy (2). These qualifications help me in reviewing children’s progress during their early learning and development. So far,I have received very positive feedback from the families I work with and I am continuously improving my own capabilities to provide better and holistic childcare service
I do not want to be seen very strict about my way of childcare. I always try to adopt new environments, but it is safe to say that my childcare service is based on following principles and practices:
- Love : I always keep the lines of communication open with the child that I am supervising/caring and communicate effectively at the child’s level of understanding. I respect each child as a unique individual. Accordingly, I create an environment that fosters each child’s self esteem and independence so that they can feel emotionally safe under my supervision. This means that they can trust that their feelings and thoughts will be responded with the sensitivity and respect that they deserve.
- Punctuality : If one is careless about time, what else is s/he careless about? So true, is not it? Consistent and habitual punctuality is my way. I value time myself, and thus wouldn’t think of depriving others of this precious, but limited resource. So, I always show up on time.
- Creativity : I am aware of and cherish children's curiosity. I always try to answer their questions, elicit imaginative responses, and think up creative ways to teach new skills as I explained above.
- Mutual understanding and respect : In my opinion, one of the foundations upon which a high quality childcare is built involves understanding, respecting and supporting families in their task of nurturing children. By providing structure and developmentally appropriate behavior management techniques, I also build trusting relationships with the children in my care.
- Trust & Transparency : These are my core values. I always communicate openly and effectively by maintaining a consistent, positive attitude. I believe the creation of trust between childcare provider and the parents is fundamental to a good childcare practice.
- High Quality Service with Full Responsibility : I have always maintained a high standards of professional conduct and taken a full responsibility for my work. I provide for the physical, emotional, intellectual and social needs of the children in my care by using developmentally appropriate play/learning activities, materials and equipment. I come up with creative solutions to problems, keep families informed and work with them to provide the best possible care for their child.
Finally, I make physical well-being of children a priority both at home and when I and child are out and about. I partner with parents to create a safe environment for children to learn, play and explore. Moreover, during my supervision, all children are insured with Morton Michel Insurance. This insurance is specifically designed for childcare based in the child’s or mother’s own home.
I would love the opportunity to meet with you at any time and further discuss the value that I can bring to your family. I appreciate your interest in my profile and look forward to meet you.
Childcare with Love
Experience is what counts the most, I have
- 10 years of childcare experience
- 5 years of the newborn experience
- 1 year of special need experience
- Pedagogic Formation Certificate (1 year full-time)
- Educational Counselor Certificate (3 months full-time)
- British Red Cross First Aid Certificate
- Child Protection (Morton Michelle)
- Early Years Foundation Stage (Morton Michelle)
- Food Hygiene (Morton Michelle)
- Child Abuse (Morton Michelle)
- Fire Safety (Morton Michelle)
- E-safety (Morton Michelle)
In addition to my Pedagogic Formation Certificate that is very useful for me to understand educational needs of the children, I have an Educational Counselor Certificate that completes it. I utilize these qualification effectively to improve children's psychological well being. Many families that I have worked with have given very positive feedback regarding to psychological and educational development of their children. What is more, having a first aid certificate from the British Red Cross and a good eye in details, I provide a very safe environment for the children under my care.
Currently, I am re-scheduling my working hours. Available for the most of weekdays and weekend. Please contact me to discuss your childcare needs.
|Last Updated: 05/02/2019|
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (gross)
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
My basic hourly rate is £12. My work is based in Canterbury, but I also work in London. Below I have provided the details of hourly childcare rate for Canterbury/UK (only). For London please text me or send an email and please note that I am not able to accept Vouchers.
Hourly Basic Rate: £12
This basic rate changes depending on location, the day and time of the service as follows:
- Rate for weekend babysitting £13 per hour
- Rate for evening babysitting £13 per hour ( btw 3pm - 9pm)
- When there is more than one child under my care (+ £2 per child)
- Depending on my schedule, I am able to give you a hand with your overnight childcare needs, for which the rate is £15 per hour ( after 9pm)
Please also note that above rates include:
- All income taxes, national insurance class 2&4 and a comprehensive childcare insurance.
Please contact me so that I can give you your specific service rate depending on your childcare service need.
Thank you for being interested on my childcare service
Childcare with Love
Below are the latest reviews for LoveCare. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
I met Sevgi in order to examine the option that she would look after our 5 month old daughter whenever I was visiting Canterbury for work meetings. Although Sevgi has not yet worked for us, it has been clear from our discussions and meetings that she is a caring and warm childminder with a professional approach to her work.
What impressed me was that when we were exploring the varying possible options, her primary care was the best interest of the baby and not to “get an extra client”.
She made me feel at peace that if we will need a nanny in Canterbury, we will receive the best attention for our baby. I will come back with another review after we will also work together in practice.
Sevji is very approachable and caring, my 2.5 year daughter becomes so close to sevji in first few hours, sevji really knows her stuff and need less guidance from parents to look after kids.
Overall my experience with sevji is really trustworthy, punctual and cares kids by keeping them happy all the time when she is around
I couldn't find better nanny than sevji :)
We used Sevgi to look after our young children when I broke my leg and was partly disable for over 6 months.
My children instantly loved her, she has such a lovely nature and her fun and kind spirit with children made them adore her instantly. Very conscientious and timekeeping is impeccable. Children still miss her, and so do I 😢
My wife and I spent a week-end in Canterbury and needed a babysitter for the evening for our 2 years old. Sevgi was kind patient and punctual and we felt very safe leaving our daughter in her care.
We met Sevgi shortly after we moved to Canterbury. As we needed childcare but did not know anyone locally, we started looking for someone reliable to pick up our daughter (aged 9) after school and bring her home.
Initially, we asked Sevgi to meet up and discuss her services. This initial meeting also gave our daughter and Sevgi a chance to get to know each other. Our daughter is very shy but Sevgi very quickly managed to establish a bond with her. She was friendly and punctual. Also, she demonstrated a professional attitude, having prepared a portfolio with her certificates and testimonials. We decided to trust her and it was the right decision to make.
As discussed, she picked up Lea on time after school and arrived home safely, where both of them were waiting for me to return from work. Sevgi managed to engage our daughter, kept her nourished, helped her with her homework and they played games afterwards. I felt much calmer knowing that my child was in safe hands. My impression of Sevgi is of a very organised, kind and reliable person, and I would strongly recommend her services as she is an excellent nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.