I am a very open-minded, friendly and energetic person, who enjoys engaging with children and toddlers of all age groups. I am best described as a mature, self-motivated individual, who can be very adaptable and intune with children’s individual development.
My personal strengths include honesty as well as good communication skills. I have a good sense of humour and gain satisfaction from helping others.
September 2020 – May 2021
The Cambridge Manny Reinhold Family
Since September 2020, I have supported a Doctor Family providing pandemic nannying services. I have helped to support the organisation of stimulating developmentally appropriate activities for two boys aged 1 & 4 years. I have also been involved in preparing bottles for the toddler and care for feeding equipment. Undertaking care routines such as nappy changing and supervising bath time. Supporting children in appropriate to the child's stage of development.
• Preparing meals and snacks for the children reheating children's meals.
• Cleaning and washing up after children's meals
• Transporting children to school and other activities
• Undertaking appropriate creative activities with the children
• Undertaking appropriate outdoor activities with the children
• Planning and supervising rest, bed and nap times
• Reading to and with the children
• Tidying children's bedrooms and play areas
• Reinforcing appropriate discipline for the children
• Implementing daily routines
• Doing light housework
• Running errands
BA Hons Early Childhood Professional Studies Summer 2018
FDA Early Years Summer 2017
Cache level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education C
Cache level 2 Diploma in Childcare and Education A*
Paediatric First Aid Trained
|Last Updated: 14/09/2021|
- Babysitting from £16.00 per hour
- Nannying from £16.00 per hour (gross)
£16 per hour
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Morley Memorial Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Faith's School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Oaks International School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Sancton Wood School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Matthew's Primary School
- Ofsted Certificate (added 09/10/2021)
- Reference: Fetherstone-Dilke (added 01/10/2021)
- Reference: Goodwins (added 28/09/2021)
- Reference (added 11/06/2021)
- Full CV (added 20/03/2021)
- DBS Check (added 10/05/2020)
Below are the latest reviews for Rob Fox. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Rob has been helping with after school care for our 4 year old boy who has been experiencing a bit of a difficult transitional period as we have recently relocated - Rob is very kind and patient with him and good with keeping up physical activities as he is a very active child which helps him to run off some of that extra energy before going to bed. I would highly recommend Rob for any family (especially boys)!
My daughter was nearly 2yrs old when she first met Rob and we had just moved to Cambridge from a very rural area. She didn't have much experience of meeting other people and was shy and uncertain about spending time with someone other than me or her Grandma. Rob took her out for 9hrs twice a week while I was at work, and within just a few weeks she was constantly asking me where is Rob?! Months later she is still asking where is Rob and remembers all of the fun things they did together. She still mentions Rob whenever we get on a bus or a train, or when she sees a fun outdoor game. It is clear that she really enjoyed the outdoor activities they shared together, and all of the trips to play groups and elsewhere.
Rob is super star! At short notice Rob stepped in to look after my two year old boy and 5 year old girl. Both children took to him instantly and I felt completely at ease leaving them in his care.
Full of ideas and a bag of tricks (literally - he comes with all sorts of games and imaginative toys), Rob is highly professional and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.
We have two children, 4 and 1.5yo. Rob has come to help up get a little bit of time back one morning every other week for now, and ad hoc evening and we are looking forward to relying on him very regularly. He brought great activities to entertain the children and was instantly adopted by them. He visibly has got a lot of experience, and we felt very quickly that he was a perfect fit for our family He is very friendly and flexible, and very responsive whenever we need his support. I recommend Rob wholeheartedly.
We’ve met Rob twice and on both occasions he was on time, he brought fun activities for the kids, and the kids enjoyed playing with him. He seems very calm and has helped me organise our toy areas too.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.