My name is Aaron, I am 31 years of age and I've worked as a Manny for 13 years.
Live in Nanny Biggin Hill (Kent)
(September 2019 – present)
Caring for one boy, currently aged 2 ½ years of age.
• Ensure the creation and implementation of a stimulating and nurturing environment.
• Supervise his activities and make sure that any problems or difficulties are immediately taken care of.
• Dress, bathe and ensure he is clean.
• Prepare healthy snacks and meals for him.
• Arrange playdates and day trips.
• Handle emergencies with tact and speed.
• Perform light housework activities, such as laundry and cleaning communal areas.
• Changed his nappies and toilet trained him.
Lead Football Coach Little Kickers, Sevenoaks
• Proactive pre-session planning of sessions to be taught.
• Punctual, accurate and safe delivery of the football activity coaching content in the Little Kickers programme during the session, as the Lead coach
• Always Monitoring and maintenance of a safe environment at all times during sessions
• Reporting to and coordination with your employer to always ensure the maintenance of high-quality sessions.
• Transportation, storage, and maintenance of all equipment necessary for the delivery of allocated sessions.
• Maintenance of a physically healthy and safe environment for sessions, including conducting pre-session safety checks, accurately recording session registers and strict adherence to Health and Safety guidelines throughout the sessions.
• Nominated emergency First Aider.
Venue (Camp) Manager NCS – National Citizen Service Nationwide
(June 2019 to July 2020)
National Citizen Service is a four-phase programme for 15-to-17-year olds, to give them life experiences and skills that will help them in adulthood. My role as Venue Manager is to ensure phase one runs smoothly. Phase one is a one week residential, full of active activities - below are a list of my duties.
• Managing entire venue throughout Summer.
• Oversee health and safety, risk assessments and incident management at venue,
• Communicate with Activate HO team,
• Work closely with Activity Co-ordinators to deliver efficient programme delivery,
• Work with each Wave Manger to ensure safety and wellbeing of all staff and participants whilst at venue,
• Ensure every young person is enjoying themselves at all times & generate a great camp atmosphere through fun, enjoyment, and respect, maintaining high levels of safety throughout
• Supervise and support the young persons on a residential basis.
• Supervise and support the staff.
• Co-ordinate duties with residential sta¬ff
• Manage day to day of NCS schedule and on-site activities.
• Support external tutors who deliver specialist sessions to the young persons.
Ultimate Survival Instructor & Survival Leader (Manager)
(July 2019 to August 2019)
Working and living on site, teaching children aged 7-14 in an outdoor setting. Teaching them survival skills through structured sessions and free play. Below I have listed my duties in two separate columns as some duties are specific to the managerial role. It was key to me that even as a manager, I was an instructor too. Able to complete executive tasks whilst being able to spend time with the children and staff.
Every week there was one camp-out where the children could experience sleeping in the wild. I aided in the adaption of the food menu, to make it more child friendly. Adjustment of activities according to weather, mood of the children and aptness to the weekly theme i.e., Extreme Earth (surviving some of Earth’s wilder weathers).
Survival Instructor Survival Leader (Manager)
• Prepare and deliver activities for children aged 7-14, focusing on participation, development, safety, and enjoyment.
• Encourage participation through enthusiasm and energy in scenarios and role play.
• Ensure all policies and procedures on Camp are adhered to by yourself and the children.
• in your care, including all health and safety, and safeguarding procedures.
• Take a pastoral role as a group leader, supporting and caring for children throughout the week, continuously promoting their welfare.
• Supervision of children outside of activity times.
• Show the required energy, enthusiasm, and professionalism for the duration of the season.
• Other ad-hoc duties (cleaning, equipment maintenance/ordering etc).
• Directly manage a team of instructors selected for you, to ensure they deliver the quality of care and standard of outdoor education activities expected.
• Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to on Camp, and implement new procedures to ensure the camp is a safe environment for staff and children, promoting their welfare
• Monitor staff and support staff development.
• Liaising with Head Office regarding escalated issues, updates, and queries.
• Act as a point of contact for parents on Camp, in person and on the phone, including feeding back any issues arising on camp.
• Manage all administrative duties on Camp, including sign-in and out procedures, registration, staff rotas etc.
Please see my CV on the documents section of my profile.
I have a valid Paediatric First Aid qualification .
|Last Updated: 04/07/2021|
- Babysitting from £8.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (net)
- Full CV (added 11/06/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.