Private Tutor in Salford
Babysitter in Salford
Female Non-smoker Member since Oct 2015 Last Updated Jul 2020 Last Login Jul 2020 Email
- Graded 'Outstanding' by Ofsted in 2018
- Currently training to be a Play Therapist
- Vast experience with children with SEND
- Live in Salford and am willing to travel
- Have a current DBS Enhanced certificate (on the update service), and Public Liability Insurance
- From 2015-2019 I ran an early intervention service for children on the autism spectrum or with communication difficulties; I was rated as 'Outstanding' by Ofsted in 2018.
- I have a Masters in Autism in Children from the University of Birmingham (2019).
- I am trained to a high level in the DIR/Floortime model - an holistic, intensive, communication- and play-based model, which works with children's strengths to support their difficulties. Use of the model can support children to move up the developmental ladder, through child-centric tailored interactions.
- I am trained in PECS, the TEACCH system, Makaton, and SCERTS. Also have extensive experience of Intensive Interaction.
- I am currently undergoing training at postgraduate level to become a Play Therapist.
- I have experience of a wide range of children with SEND, including those with a learning disability, autism spectrum disorder, Down syndrome, developmental trauma, speech and language difficulties, ADHD, and some limited experience of physical disability (but am always willing to learn!).
- I have many parental reviews which can be viewed on request.
- My experience has been gained through specialist support agencies, specialist schools and resource provisions, and my own business.
You will not 'just' be getting a babysitting service. Your child will also benefit from my vast range of experience in working with children with SEND, particularly through the DIR/Floortime model. I put respect for the child at the heart of everything I do, and I am passionate about the potential of children with SEND.
- Currently undergoing a Postgraduate Certificate in Therapeutic Play Skills (Leeds Beckett University)
- Masters (MEd) Autism in Children (Merit grade; University of Birmingham, 2019)
- TEACCH training, Makaton training, SCERTS training, PECS training
- DIR/Floortime to 202 level (ICDL)
Willing to work during the day with preschool children, and after school with older children. Please contact me for specific availability.
|Last Updated: 19/07/2020|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Tutoring from £12.00 per hour
£15 per hour if 1-2 hours
£12 per hour if more than 2 hours booked at one time
No reviews have been submitted for this Private Tutor.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.