I am a level 3 professional home based childminder & a level 3 Forest School Practitioner graded OUTSTANDING in all areas and I am DBS Enhanced checked. I offer childcare in the week for Early Years children, weekend childcare and a babysitting service in the evenings throughout the week and at the weekends.
I became a childminder in 2016. In my spare time I am a Martial Arts instructor in JuJit Boxing, street combat, weapons and ladies self defence at Ydachi Schools in Darwen. This is our family run club. I have my own horse and I am the CEO of ReignTree Equine. I also have a Forest School called Time to Conker the Woodlands.
I put my heart into everything that I love doing.
As a childminder the youngest I have cared for is 4 months old and my daughter since she was a new born. I have cared for many children on the spectrum.
I studied with PACEY and completed my CACHE Level 3 award in preparing to work in home-based childcare. I am DBS Enhance checked and so is my partner. I am a Level 3 Forest School Practitioner.
I have since been busy completing all of the below and I will continue my studies:
Pediatric First Aid
Food Hygiene Level 2
Starting out - Supporting children's emotional well-being
Expectations of Behavior
Delivery the EYFS
An introduction to children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder
Supporting children with speech, language and communication needs
Understanding children's rights
Improving children's earning through play
Characteristics of effective leaders
Child Neglect Level 2
Equality & Diversity Level 2
Child Protection Level 2
Effective first aid management in your setting
The prevent duty Level 2
Supporting early language development
Managing your Ofsted inspection from Sept 2015
Promoting positive behavior
An introduction to child sexual exploitation
Equality and inclusion in Early Years settings
Female genital mutilation Level 2
The prevent duty in the early years environment
Safeguarding young people Level 2
The SEND code of practice Level 2
Safeguarding Children Level 1
An introduction to the GDPR Level 2
Sustained shared thinking in the early years
Reading in the early years
Settling-in and baseline assessment
Behavior & 2 year old's
Observation & Assessment
Food hygiene & safety Level 2
ADHD Awareness Level 2
Dyslexia Awareness Level 2
Forest School Level 1
Forest Practitioner Level 3
Marketing made simple
Managing your finances
Business structure explained
Mathematics for boys
Speech language awareness
Autism and ADHD awareness
Safeguarding Children Advanced Level 2
New education inspection framework 2019
Infection prevention in the early years settings
Level 2 food and hygiene in the early years setting
Legal guidance for early years sector during Covid-19
Anxiety in children
EYFS Corona virus dis application's
Effective safeguarding practice revised 2019 Level 2
Safeguarding children in health & social care Level 2
Child exploitation Level 2
My qualifications are always on going.
My working week will be available from 08:30 - 17:30 Tuesday - Friday for EY children. Then I offer weekend care and babysitting duties. I am registered for overnight care.
|Last Updated: 09/12/2021|
- Childminding from £5.25 per hour
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
Lisa’s Day Care & Butterfly Peaks Baby Sitting Service - Please contact me for fees. I have set daily fees and an hourly rate so I will see what best suits your needs.
I provide (breakfast only when needed, as most the children I care for have their breakfast at home before they arrive to the setting) snack is at 10:00, lunch 12:00, 14:00 snack and I start making tea at 15:30/15:45 I provide a variety of healthy snacks, beef, steak, fish, vegetarian foods, chicken, all vegetables and potatoes. I encourage all the children to make their own choices as much as possible. All main meals are eaten in the main house.
I accept Kiddivouchers, Fideliti vouchers, Computer Share Vouchers, Edenred Vouchers and I am signed up to the Tax free childcare scheme. I offer 2,3 & 4 year old free funded places, both the universal 15 hours and the 30 Extended hours (subject to availability) - letters/voucher numbers must be provided please along with the child's original birth certificate or current passport.
I do work all year round except my scheduled holidays which are around 5 weeks a year plus bank holidays. I do not offer term time only places. I do not offer half days or the odd hour here and there as a childminder.
I have an onsite defibrillator. I also have a fully stocked teething cabinet so parents have no need to stock their child's bag up with medicines. I have several first aid kits and an eye wash station, fire blankets and fire extinguishers throughout the setting.
All Early Years children will have their own development files.
In November 2021 I re located to Todmorden to a small holding with land. This allows the setting to be more 'outdoor' based. I will be collecting and dropping off my current children on Rochdale road in Britannia. This will make it easier for my parents living in the Bacup area. I am also looking forward to meeting new families in the West Yorkshire area.
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
My Ofsted Inspections
The inspection grades below have been obtained from the Ofsted website based upon the registration number the childminder has provided to us. You should verify this information yourself prior to using the childminder.
- Exam Certificate: Dyslexia awareness (added 10/09/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Understanding asthma (added 10/09/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Concussion awareness (added 10/09/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Anxiety in children (added 10/09/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Cultural Capital (added 10/09/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Adrenaline Auto-injector (added 10/09/2021)
- Exam Certificate: ADHD Awareness (added 10/09/2021)
- Exam Certificate: SEND & Disability service (added 10/09/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Sustained shared thinking in the early years (added 10/09/2021)
- Exam Certificate: The SEND code of practice (added 10/09/2021)
- Exam Certificate: FGM (added 10/09/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Child sexual exploitation (added 10/09/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Promoting positive behaviour (added 10/09/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Child protection (added 10/09/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Child neglect (added 10/09/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Schemas (added 10/09/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Supporting children with speech, language & communication needs (added 10/09/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Children diagnosed with Autism (added 10/09/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Exeptions of behaviour (added 10/09/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Supporting childrens emotional well-being (added 10/09/2021)
- DBS Check (added 28/08/2020)
- Training Certificate: Effective Safeguarding (added 28/08/2020)
- Training Certificate: Safeguarding Children (added 28/08/2020)
- Training Certificate: Level 3 FS Practioner (added 06/01/2020)
- Training Certificate: Paediatric First Aid (added 06/01/2020)
- Training Certificate: Level 3 in childcare (added 06/01/2020)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 06/01/2020)
- Inspection Report (added 06/01/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.