East Hanningfield Pre-school
Member since May 2016 Last Updated Aug 2020 Last Login Oct 2021
Welcome to East Hanningfield Pre-School
Monday - Friday 9.00am to -3.00 pm*
We are open for: 38 weeks of the year
We are open for: 5 days each week (Mon-Friday) *
We are closed: School Holidays and Inset Days*see below.
The times we are open are:
Morning sessions 9.00am to 12.00pm for children over 2 to 5 years
Afternoon session 12.00pm to 3.00pm for children over 2 years 6 months*.
Full day 9.00am to 3.00pm for children over 2 years 6 months*
Monday afternoon session 12.00pm-3.00pm for rising school age children*
Additional lunch club on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, Friday for children aged 2 years 6 months * NB please note age for lunch club session and afternoon sessions.
We provide care and education for young children between the ages of 2 and 5 years old.
Friday am ‘Hanna’s Tots’, our Parent and toddler session for children from 0 to 5 years old.
Our Pre-School aims
Our aim at East Hanningfield Pre-School is:
• To have a happy and secure environment for both children and parents, and to establish a good working relationship with parents through a key person scheme.
• To work in partnership with parents and the local community and we welcome suggestions for improvement of the Pre-School at any time.
• To provide a broad and balanced curriculum to enable children to develop socially, intellectually, physically and morally using the EYFS as our guidelines.
• To encourage children to become active and independent learners through play.
Learning through play
Play helps young children to learn and develop through doing and talking, which research has shown to be the means by which young children learn to think. Our Pre-School uses the practice guidance Early Years Foundation Stage to plan and provide a range of play activities which help children to make progress in each of the areas of learning and development. In some of these activities children decide how they will use the activity and, in others, an adult takes the lead in helping the children to take part in the activity. In all activities information from the practice guidance to the Early Years Foundation Stage has been used to decide what equipment to provide and how to provide it.
• Education, play and care for children below school age and above the age of 2 years.
• A tailored curriculum in conjunction with the EYFS and links to the local school.
• Individual care and attention through a key person system made possible by a high ratio of adults to children.
• Fun and friendship with children and adults.
• Opportunities for parents to be directly involved in the activities of the Pre-School and in your child's progress.
|Last Updated: 27/08/2020|
- Childcare from £15.00 per morning
- Childcare from £15.00 per afternoon
- Childcare from £30.00 per day
- Childcare from £150.00 per week
The fees are payable half-termly in advance.
We are an approved provider of 2 year funding and nursery education funding for three and four year old children,which starts the term after your child turns three. We also provide 30 hours free childcare to those who are eligible.
My Ofsted Inspections
The inspection grades below have been obtained from the Ofsted website based upon the registration number the childcare provider has provided to us. You should verify this information yourself prior to using the childcare provider.
- Ofsted Certificate (added 20/10/2017)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nursery.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.