Nanny in Windsor
Babysitter in Windsor
Female Member since May 2016 Last Updated May 2021 Last Login May 2022
Hi my name is Jade, I am a mum to one little girl, she will be 3 in March. I am a nanny with lots of experience with children with learning difficulties. And I have worked with the most recently family for around a year and a half, however their requirement for a nanny is coming to an end.
I have been a carer with both children & adults for 8 years working both at people's houses, care homes & hospitals.
I have had experience with health visitors, neonatal wards, eating disorder units & children's wards.
Though my carer work I have had lots of experience working with children with learning disabilities and behavioural problems.
I have also have experience in babysitting and nannying. And I have a daughter that is currently 2 year old.
First Aid Work
Paediatric First Aid Level 3
Food hygiene training
Childcare Introductory Training
Managing & Leading a Childminding Setting
Developing Children’s Learning
Recording Children’s Development
Safe Guarding Children
Understanding & implementing the Prevent Duty & Fundamental British Values
Certificate in Health Care Practice
Diploma in Nursing
CPR/BLS & AED Level 2 Training
Varied availability please contact me for more information.
|Last Updated: 26/05/2021|
- Babysitting from £11.00 per hour
- Nannying from £11.00 per hour (gross)
Rates to be discussed.
- Training Certificate: Understanding Anaphylaxis Level 2 (added 19/03/2019)
- Training Certificate: Understanding Asthma Level 2 (added 19/03/2019)
- Training Certificate: Understanding Diabetes Level 2 (added 19/03/2019)
- Training Certificate: Understanding Epilepsy Level 2 (added 19/03/2019)
- Training Certificate: Dyslexia Awareness Level 2 (added 19/03/2019)
- Training Certificate: ADHD Awareness Level 2 (added 19/03/2019)
- Training Certificate: Autism Awareness Level 2 (added 19/03/2019)
- Training Certificate: Concussion Awareness (added 19/03/2019)
- UK Driving Licence (added 19/01/2019)
- UK Passport (added 19/01/2019)
- First Aid Certificate: Medic Annual Refresher Training (added 19/01/2019)
- First Aid Certificate: Medications Training (added 19/01/2019)
- First Aid Certificate: First Aid at Work (added 19/01/2019)
- DBS Check (added 19/01/2019)
- DBS Check (added 19/01/2019)
- First Aid Certificate: CPR/BLS and AED Level 2 Training (added 19/01/2019)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric Infant & Child First Aid Level 3 (added 19/01/2019)
- Training Certificate: Understanding & Implementing the Prevent Duty & Fundamental British Values (added 19/01/2019)
- Training Certificate: Safeguarding Children (added 19/01/2019)
- Training Certificate: Recording Children’s Development (added 19/01/2019)
- Training Certificate: Developing Children’s Learning (added 19/01/2019)
- Training Certificate: Nutrition 2 (added 19/01/2019)
- Training Certificate: Nutrition 1 (added 19/01/2019)
- Training Certificate: Food Hygiene (added 19/01/2019)
- Training Certificate: Leading and Managing a Childminding Setting (added 19/01/2019)
- Training Certificate: Childminder Introductory Training Course (added 19/01/2019)
Below are the latest reviews for JDean. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
We have used Jade as a baby sitter/childminder for our 1 year old son Jacob on several occasions and she has been absolutely fanastic. She has also taken care of my 4 year old son. The environment in Jade’s home is great, her little daughter is lovely and have been such a great company for my boys. Jade cooks great food as well. We have now gotten a live in nanny as that is what we needed long term, but we will continue to use Jade whenever we need.
Jade had been looking after my son since he was 11 months till now (26 months). My son loves going there and always has so much fun. This is evident from the pictures and stories Jade shares with us throughout the day. We love getting the updates. Jade provides healthy food for our son which he always enjoys much more than my cooking. Jade continously teaches our son new things, from colours and numbers. She doesnt even have to tell us what shes done. Its clearly evident. She has even started potty training him. She has soo much time for everyone she looks after. Her daughter is so good with other children and plays so nicely with everyone. Jade brings the kids out for walks and groups. So everyday there is something. Jade has been the best childminder i could have asked for, she makes it easier going to work, knowing our son is in great hands. Currently going on Maternity leave and gutted our son isnt going there every day.
Response by JDean on 19/01/2019:
Thank you Laura! As you know we absolutely adore having you let son here! He’s like part of the family 😊
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.