I'm an aunt at heart. I love children. I like to train up a child in the way that he should go, I love learning and helping children learn.
I like arts, theatre, music. I like painting and doing arts and crafts. I'm also a photographer!
I like reading children's books and bringing stories to life, perhaps a residual thing from my acting years. I like singing (despite the fact that I am not very good at it). I like making up songs to teach/train up a child.
I'm a hard-working, fast-learning, go-getter who likes to get the job done to be best of my abilities. I'm reliable, trustworthy, calm, flexible, resourceful, tidy, organised, and I do enjoy cooking.
I have 10 years of experience as a solo/shared and proxy parenting Nanny. I have experience with ages from newborn to up to 12 years old as a Nanny.
I also have tutoring/teaching ESL experience with children from 5 and up to teenagers, and I have Christian Youth Ministry experience with teens and young adults.
For childcare, it is mostly based on experience. I read a lot, so I know about children's milestones. I also have been doing workshops that better my skills, such as, weaning, potty training, common core knowledge for working with children, baby massage, introduction to early years, and managing behaviour.
I am studying the Montessori method from birth and Montessori in the home, and hope to soon pursue the teaching certification, as well as a CACHE 3 Diploma in Early Years, as well.
I can be Ofsted registered. I have a current DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate. A certificate in Potty Training, Managing Behaviour from 4-11, Common Core Skills and Knowledge, and Introduction to Early Years. I am Learning about Peaceful Parenting, Positive Discipline, Baby Led Weaning, and EC Potty Training.
I’m a Gold member of Childcare.co.uk.
Live-in, live-out, M-F or T-Sat., 45 to 60 hrs.
|Last Updated: 01/01/2020|
- Nannying from £15.00 per hour (gross)
- Babysitting from £14.00 per hour
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Training Certificate: Baby Massage (added 30/12/2019)
- Childminding Agency Certificate (added 30/12/2019)
- Reference: More Info (added 22/09/2019)
- Training Certificate: Early Potty Training (added 22/09/2019)
- Training Certificate: Managing Behaviour in 4-11 Year Olds (added 22/09/2019)
- Training Certificate: Intro to CACHE 3 (added 22/09/2019)
- Training Certificate: Common Core and Skills for People Working with Children (added 22/09/2019)
- Training Certificate: TESOL/TESL/TEFL Cerificate (added 22/09/2019)
- Reference: Letter of Reference (added 22/09/2019)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric First Aid (added 22/09/2019)
- Reference (added 22/09/2019)
- Basic Disclosure Check (added 22/09/2019)
- Full CV (added 22/09/2019)
- DBS Check (added 28/06/2019)
- First Aid Certificate (added 10/10/2016)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.