Nanny in Norwich
Babysitter in Norwich
Usually responds within 24 hours
Female Non-smoker Member since Sep 2016 Last Updated Oct 2019 Last Login 02 Nov 2019 Email
Hi! I'm from México. I love kids and I´m proud to say they love me too!
I find working with children rewarding and feel I have natural affinity with them. I am a well-mannered and responsible babysitter/nanny with plenty of experience and interest in children and their development.
I personally like to encourage children to become independent learners and problem solvers whilst treating them equally, with tolerance and patience.
I have a special passion for learning and progress, being able to adapt quickly.
I speak Spanish as my native language and English and Italian as a second language, so I can provide to your little ones with a bilingual experience since early years in case you would like so.
It would be an honor to have the opportunity to work with your family!
I have a Certificate of completion of 32 hours training on childcare, back in 2010-2012, I was an Au pair in San Francisco, taking care of two sweet baby girls of 2 years old, full time, It was a wonderful experience!
I also worked for an amazing family based in London and looked after their sweet 1 and a half year old baby girl until she was almost 3 years old.
I love little babies and toddlers! I have very good references from my former family and they would be happy to answer any question you might have :)
Also I did some occasional evening babysitting for babies from 6 months old and up.
And of course, I have experience taking care of my nephews since they are newborns and friends´babies.
I do have plenty of experience with children as I was an elementary and middle school teacher in my country :) I taught groups of 15 students.
I also worked as an assistant coordinator in a Music School for children from 4 to 11 years old, which made me realize, apprise and treasure the importance of art and music in a baby/infant life.
And last but not least, I worked as teacher aid in Art Summer Courses for kids between 4 and 10 years old.
- Spanish speaker: A Lifetime gift! Learning one of the most spoken languages in the world since early years is a gift your kid will always appreciate.
- Love to read: I would be happy to read tons of books to the baby or in the other hand, develop in the child the habit of reading.
- Love art -music, visual arts, etc.: I would be very comfortable taking the baby/child to activities that involves any kind of artistic expression.
- Very comfortable either in indoors or outdoors environments (when the weather is friendly of course!)
- Confident swimmer
- Practiced karate during middle school, so I understand and have a natural aproach for excercise and activities that involve movement, I think this is really important for children development.
- First Aid Training (FAT): I don´t have a document, nevertheless, I used to have a FAT for Baby and Child every 6 months in the school I used to work for in my country.
Please, do not hesitate to contact me if you have any question or need any further information.
- I have 9 years of childcare experience.
- I have a Certificate of completion of 32 hours training on childcare.
- Familiar with Gentle Parenting approach.
- Former Elementary and Middle School teacher at my country, familiar with the Montessori method and its educational philosophy.
- I am a Certified Health Coach, with studies in child-nutrition.
I am available any weekday and the occasional weekend for babysitting as well.
I live close to Chapelfield Gardens -and as I do not have a car- it would be really helpful if you live close to this location as well but not a deal breaker of course.
|Last Updated: 09/10/2019|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
10 pounds per hour - nanny and babysitter.
Below are the latest reviews for Fabi. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Fabi worked with our little girl for a year from 11 months and was incredible in every aspect, you are very lucky if you are able to work with Fabi. She was fantastic with our little girl, fun but also set boundaries, she has helped us raise a little girl that is a pleasure to be around.
Fabi worked with us full time 8am - 6pm, she made the transition of going back to work easy as our little girl was so happy in her care, she became part of our family.
We also asked Fabi to speak Spanish to our child and she now understands and speaks in Spanish and English.
Fabi is incredibly reliable, respectful, kind, fun and a joy to have around. We wish she was still in London.
Response by Fabi on 09/03/2018:
Thank you for this lovely review Kate! You know to me you guys became my family in London and how much I love that little girl, my best pal who stole my heart since day one! Wish I was still in London too! xx
Fabi was part of a team of sitters that were hired to watch 25 children during a conference over a 2 day period. They received a multitude of positive compliments from all the parents for actively engaging with the children. The children enjoyed their time in the creche and were well cared for. They were wonderful about communicating throughout the weekend. The conference was held this past weekend, after and during the snowfall and they did not let us down. 3 out of 7 sitters cancelled but Fabi, Marta, Claire and Tamara went above and beyond to make sure we didn't have to cancel the conference.
Response by Fabi on 09/03/2018:
Thank you for your kind review Chandra, It was a pleasure to work for you and of course you can count on me in the future! All the best, Fabi.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.