Childminder in Poole
Usually responds within 5 minutes
Female Member since Dec 2016 Last Updated Jul 2022 Last Login 11 Aug 2022
I'm a mum of 4 (3 boys aged 21/18/14 and a girl of 10) 2 cats, 2 hamsters and fish. I live in Creekmoor ,Poole and I'm offering a home from home service to look after your children. I love children, I love their funny little characters and I love their innocent outlook on how beautiful the world is.
I offer a loving family home to help them settle quickly and enable them to grow and learn in a comforting environment.
I'm a member of the Forest Childcare Association which means I believe children should spend more time outside then in. I provide plentiful opportunities for children to experience as much of outdoor life as possible.
With smaller numbers I'm able to devote a lot of individual time and have play and outings specifically tailored to each child.
I'm an Ofsted registered childminder with. Good grading, and in addition to having 20 years of raising children, I am also qualified in the following relevant areas:
- 6 years of newborn experience working as a Midwifery Assistant at the local maternity unit, and specifically qualified in:
~ Breast feeding support
~ Newborn care
- 10 years experience as an Auxiliary Nurse working in the local hospital
- Local Authority higher level safeguarding course
- Edexcel level 2 in Health & Social Care (passed with distinction), including learning about the human life span development, communication and individual rights, and cultural diversity.
- QA certified Level 3 First Aider in Emergency Paediatric First Aid, which is updated every 3 years
- Completed the Pacey qualification, in running a childcare service from home, including:
~ safeguarding children and recognising signs and symptoms of abuse
~ Behaviour management
~ Understanding the importance of play
~ Working in partnership with parents/careers
~ Using and individually adapting EYFS Framework set by Ofsted to help each child achieve their milestones
Ongoing training learning about preparing children to start school,
early years maths
tracking children's progress in accordance with the EYFS
characteristics of effective learning to name a few
Please feel free to contact me to discuss days and hours
|Last Updated: 26/07/2022|
- Childminding from £5.00 per hour
- £50 full day ( 8-6pm)
- £5 an hour
- Snacks, drinks and outings included
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
My Ofsted Inspections
The inspection grades below have been obtained from the Ofsted website based upon the registration number the childminder has provided to us. You should verify this information yourself prior to using the childminder.
- Ofsted Certificate (added 30/07/2017)
- UK Driving Licence (added 17/03/2017)
- Exam Certificate: level 2 health and social care (added 16/03/2017)
- Exam Certificate: Bournemouth and Poole Breastfeeding Friendly Training Programme (added 16/03/2017)
- DBS Check (added 16/03/2017)
- Training Certificate: understand how to set up a home based childcare service (added 16/03/2017)
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.