Hi my names Kayleigh Berry I am a 31 year old nanny and I have been married for 11 years, I live in Walkden . I am a very friendly, polite and punctual person who works to the best of my ability as I love my job and all the children Ive cared for. I enjoy walking my staffie dog Storm ive had her since she was a pup shes 15! now, I also enjoy family days out. please contact me with any questions or to arrange a face to face chat.
I have a 4, 5 & 9 year old who attend Mossfield primary and I work during the day as a Teaching assistant at Sunning Hill primary. I look after my own children before and after school but other arrangements can be made for them if needed. I'm available at weekends However, I may have my own children sometimes if my husbands working but i have found having my own children with me gives the children in my care the best opportunity to socialise with other children helping them to share, take turns and emotionally understand the effects of their behaviour towards others as well as childcare being provided. As ive always had my own children with me while i work they have also got a great deal out of being with the children i care for and a real excitement to see them again.
I know most people automatically think of childminders, but I thought I'd let you know a bit of information about nannies:
I have a 7 seater car to help me travel and go on trips out with all the children
* I would work from the convenience of your own home (so you dont have to get the children up, dressed and fed then have travel to the childminders every time before work and then again in reverse after finishing work as i can have them bathed fed and bed for you to then relax after a long day working).
* I start and finish work at a shift convenient to you (so no rushing around)
* I also have my own car so travel would not be a problem for trips out, dropping and picking up from schools and extra curriculum activities
* My rate of pay helps people with more then 1 child, as it is a set hourly rate not dependant on number of children in my care
* I am also available to work the school holidays as normal, no extra charge or change in routine.
* I do help with household duties if needed within your home which frees up your evening and weekends
* I am also able to work to YOUR tailored need for YOUR child as you know them best using the EYFS structure in all areas
I am also able to do extra hours for things like babysitting, evenings or weekend care and payment can be arranged separately if needed.
If you like the sound of above and you think this could be an option for you, please take a look at my profile and I would love to hear from you. Thank you for taking the time to reading my message.
I am looking for a loving and friendly family who are ok with my own children to coming along with me as well.
If you would like a chat just send me a message and i will do my very best to help.
Hope to here from you soon,
I have over 10yrs childcare experience from working with children of ages 0 - 13 years old, looking after multiple children of the same age group as well as children with diabilities.
I started off in childcare as a trainee nursery nurse on an apprenticeship and worked my way up to a qualified level 3 nursery nurse, when qualified I was also head of health and safety as well.
In October 2010, I decided I wanted a more 1 on 1 contact and approach to caring for children so I changed career to a sole charge nanny and I love the work I do.
Because working in the various roles in childcare means I have been able to gain valuable experience and knowledge of the pro's and con's in each setting for example in a nursery if your child is unwell the child is not allowed into the nursery and if they are sick in the nursery then they get sent straight home. However, in my role this would be no issue for me - meaning you are gaining more reliability and peace of mind that that you can carry on with everyday needs.
I have experience of toilet training children, whilst working both in a nursery and as a nanny and would be happy to help parents through this transition.
I also have excellent references from previous employers if you would like to see them.
I am also involved with bolton social services with their shared care team. Looking after disabled children and their families as a sitter which involves sitting in their own homes helping out their family unit and im a befriender which involves taking children out on day trips to give the parents the break they need now and again.
Even overnight care if necessary.
This will not effect any employment I may have.
As your nanny I would:
Help you with toilet training, weaning, parental support, any transitions they may have to go through.
As a nanny I would arrive at your home punctual and ready to start my day I will follow your routine you like your children to be in if they need waking, washing and getting dressed. I would prepare their breakfast. I am able to give you a daily diary explaining where we have been that day whether it would be to a local play groups to help them socialise and become more independent, parks to give them the freedom to explore and understand danger and how to be safe when out and about like road safety, stranger danger, libraries to help them get excited and interested in reading and using their imagination, nature trails to help them explore and investigate the natural world around them, farms to help them develop their knowledge of the world or even a trip to the seaside for a really fun day out I would also take lots of picture for you to see.
I would inform you of the meals they have had and how they have been throughout the day in case they showed any signs of sickness so you would be aware of any changes in behaviour. If the weather isnt very good we can do lots of creative activities inside like drawing, painting, sculpture, water play, sand play, singing, dance, reading and food tasting & cooking. I will make sure we follow all events, seasons and special occasions and make sure I do an activity around this theme and this will then progress the childrens physical, intellectual and emotional development. I would also prepare them for bed again and stay until you return from work. I am able to do light house work if needed when the children are sleeping.
NVQ level 3
First Aid trained
Administration Of Medication trained
Foetal Alcohol Syndrome Disorder course
I am also involved with bolton social services with the shared care team as a volunteer looking after disabled children as:
A sitter which is sitting in their own homes helping.
A befriender which is taking children on day trips to give the parents the break then need now and again.
This will not effect any future employment.
Please Contact me for details
|Last Updated: 30/12/2017|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (gross)
hourly rate depends on how many hours needed contact me for details
plus milage used (45p a mile)
weekly Allowence for trips out (if needed)
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Mossfield Primary School
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself.
- Training Certificate: Working with children under 3 certificate (added 11/10/2017)
- Training Certificate: Short break foster caring certificate (added 11/10/2017)
- Training Certificate: Safeguarding training certificate (added 11/10/2017)
- Training Certificate: Safecaring certificate (added 11/10/2017)
- Reference: Reference - Una Rea (added 11/10/2017)
- Reference: Reference - Ilona Tamsson (added 11/10/2017)
- Reference: Reference - Gail Roberts (added 11/10/2017)
- Reference: Reference - Bolton council shared care (added 11/10/2017)
- Training Certificate: Key skills training for carers (added 11/10/2017)
- Training Certificate: Foetal alcohol spectrum disorder course certificate (added 11/10/2017)
- Training Certificate: Foetal alcohol spectrum disorder course certificate (added 11/10/2017)
- First Aid Certificate: First Aid certificate 2014 - 2017 (added 11/10/2017)
- DBS Check (added 11/10/2017)
- Exam Certificate: Communication Level 2 (added 11/10/2017)
- Exam Certificate: Communication Level 1 (added 11/10/2017)
- Exam Certificate: Childrens Care, Learning & Development Level 3 (added 11/10/2017)
- Exam Certificate: Childrens Care, Learning & Development Level 2 (added 11/10/2017)
- Exam Certificate: Certificate of unit credit Childcare, Learning & development Level 3 (added 11/10/2017)
- Exam Certificate: Certificate of unit credit Childcare, Learning & development Level 2 (added 11/10/2017)
- Exam Certificate: Certificate of achievement Company induction (added 11/10/2017)
- Exam Certificate: CACHE NVQ Children's Care, Learning & development Level 3 (added 11/10/2017)
- Exam Certificate: CACHE NVQ Childrens Care, Learning & development Level 2 (added 11/10/2017)
- Exam Certificate: Birth to three matters childcare (added 11/10/2017)
- Exam Certificate: Application of number Level 2 (added 11/10/2017)
- Exam Certificate: Application of number Level 1 (added 11/10/2017)
- Exam Certificate: Application of number & communication Level 2 (added 11/10/2017)
- Exam Certificate: Advanced apprenticeship in Children's Care Learning & Development (added 11/10/2017)
- Exam Certificate: Administration of medication Level 2 (added 11/10/2017)
Below are the latest reviews for KayBerry. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
We had contacted Kayleigh because of her great experience and background. Also the fact that she has three children of her own had been reassuring (we wanted someone experienced in managing two kids together so we could have occasional date out). We haven't been disappointed...Very nice, polite and punctual with great approach to kids. Both children like her company, feel comfortable around her and settle nicely even at night time (night time routine more efficient with Kayleigh than with us :-)). We would deffinitely recommend her services
Response by KayBerry on 16/01/2018:
Thank you so much x
We’ve been working with Kayleigh for over a month or so now
She’s amazing with our son, came prepared for our meeting which really put my partner at ease, my son warmed up to her immediately which is great as it takes him some time normally with strangers.
She’s great at communication and puts up with all my cancellations and rearrangements as I work by a rota each week which is so helpful and she never complains!
My son gets excited when she picks him up from Nursery and he loves her children who play with him and some great interaction for him!
Really recommend her, very professional, and really glad we chose her to mind our boy
Response by KayBerry on 06/11/2017:
Thank you for your lovely comments hes a pleasure to spend time with X
Kayleigh has been looking after our little boy for 2yrs now. He has special needs and can be challenging at bedtime but Kayleigh has built up such a great relationship with him, that she is able to settle him in no time - which is reassuring for us as parents. Kayleigh also looks after our son during the day sometimes. She tries hard to interest him in play where he learns & he always has fun with her. We would highly recommend Kayleigh for any type of childcare!
Response by KayBerry on 22/10/2017:
Thank you for a lovely review
Kayleigh has looked after my daughter (8yrs) and my son (2yrs) she is fab with both of them and they both get on well with kayleigh! Highly reccomend her services.
Response by KayBerry on 19/10/2017:
Not a problem i will always try to help in anyway i can x
Kayleigh had been babysitting my two girls of 6 & 8 yrs... oh and my puppy Lola since March.. my girls love Kayleigh, nothing is too much trouble, always smiling and very pleasant and easy to talk to even about anything! I would highly recommend Kayleigh to anyone looking for a Horst reliable caring babysitter!
Response by KayBerry on 18/06/2017:
Thank you so much for your lovely review
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.