Nanny in Heathfield
Babysitter in Heathfield
Female Member since Jun 2017 Last Updated Jun 2019 Last Login Jan 2022
I am a young creative self-motivated individual with a good sense of humour, aptitude for learning and strong interpersonal skills. I am able to undertake new assignments with accountability and purpose and keen to learn new skills and develop my employment.
I have five years experience in childcare working with children from 3 months to 11 years. I am fully level 3 qualified Early Years Educator and hold my food hygiene, first aid and safeguarding certificates.
I also have training and certificates in the following:
EYFS: Understanding Attachment: Early Experiences and Implications for learning.
Promoting Positive Behavior Level 2.
Improving Children's Learning Through Play Level 2.
EYFS : The Role of the Practitioner in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
EYFS : Fonix Firm Foundation - Ensuring the Phase 1 is Embedded in Pre School Practice
The Prevent Duty.
Implementing the GDPR Level 2.
I am always looking to expand my skill set and i continue to undertake new training to develop my knowledge. I am currently studying child psychology at university so am able to be flexible with my hours.
During my time at nurseries and pre-schools my responsibilities included
• 2 Year Old Lead.
• Setting up the nursery and garden.
• Morning registration with the children and registering time of arrival and absences.
• Planning activities within the EYFS for my key children’s next steps and then observing this, I also
plan cooking, art and sensory activities.
• Preparing food throughout the day.
• Deep cleaning the nursery and general cleaning through the week.
• Administering medication and dealing with injuries and filling accident forms. (First Aid Trained)
• Keeping updated with all safeguarding and general rules and regulations throughout the setting.
• Communicating with parents at the end of the day and at parent’s evenings and filling out necessary
• Checking the children's progress and reporting this through 2 year and 3 year checks and
Summative assessments for the moving to school process.
I have experience in nannying collecting children from school in my own car, mothers help and bed time routine.
I have worked in childcare for 5 years with children from 3 months to 11 years.
I am fully level 3 qualified Early Year Educator. I also hold my full pediatric first aid and food hygiene. I also have attended many other training courses to improve my practice.
I am able to be flexible with my times and availability.
|Last Updated: 24/06/2019|
- Babysitting from £9.00 per hour
- Nannying from £13.00 per hour (gross)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.