Hello my name is Niamh Radford, I am a positive, friendly and hard-working individual and have a love for the outdoors. I have just returned home to Newcastle after travelling around India and Nepal and would very much like to continue my travels but need to save up first and I feel I am best suited to the job of an Au Pair/ babysitter.
My experience working with children is very broad there is a list bellow of what I have done.
Kielder Forest Christmas Elf (November 2016 – December 2017)
• Child entertainer, Health and Safety of children
• Outdoor activities facilitator
Apprentice Teaching Assistant at St Albans RC Primary School (February 2016- February 2017)
• Knowledge of behavioural disorders, behaviour management, health and safety skills, knowledge of National Curriculum, providing equal opportunities for all children, Planning and teaching phonics groups, classroom management, Maintained daily observations of children’s individual activities, behaviours logged for Individual Learning Plans, Communicated regularly with parents about daily activities and behaviours, Safe Guarding
• As a Teaching Assistant I was self sufficient and confident, positive and optimistic, had a calm temperament, a creative thinker, very engaging and have good listening skills.
Apprentice Teaching Assistant at West Newcastle Academy (March 2014- Feburary 2016
• Forest School specialises in outdoor education and outdoor learning environment,
• Lesson Planning, supporting curriculum delivery
• Health & Safety of Children
• individual 1:1 child teaching sessions
• after school club
• staff meetings
• maintaining teaching environment
• Child development within a free school Reggio Emilia ethos.
Au Pair Work (September 2013 November 2013)
• Lived with a family in West Kirby, Wirral
• Responsible for looking after the children, preparing meals for the family and clearing up afterwards.
• Used my excellent organisational skills and positive attitude
Newcastle College (2011 – 2012)
Introduction to Early Years Education and Care - Level 2 Certificate
Newcastle College Apprenticeship (2014 -2015)
Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
Newcastle College Apprenticeship (2015 – 2016)
Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
I am currently available for all work.
|Last Updated: 10/01/2018|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
My fees are £10 per hour
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.