Hello, my name is Lellie and I am currently available for baby sitting and ad hoc nannying ONLY. I now work in the NHS full time.
I left my 3 year long post as a nanny last August where I cared for two children fulltime from 16 weeks which ended sooner than expected due to the pandemic.
I have an extensive range of child care experience spanning over 7 years mixed between nannying, babysitting, working in a nursery as a Nursery Assistant and as a Teaching Assistant (special needs.)
I have worked with children from ages 4 months to 11 years, from changing nappies to escorting on a first date, I have been there!
Whilst working in my school role I worked as the Early Years Coordinator for a very well known Summer Holiday Camp.
I love my job and have a passion for giving every child an impeccable amount of care, love and education. I have an have extensive knowledge and qualifications in the EYFS and National Curriculum, but most importantly I know how to have fun and can offer a wide range of activities for children of all ages.
No criminal convictions and have records of 6 years of clear enhanced DBS checks. I am also on the update service.
I am St John Ambulance Paediatric First Aid trained, also happy to provide certificate.
References available upon request.
3.5 years Special Needs TA.
2 yr After School Club Worker/Holiday Camp
5 years nannying / babysitting
Early Years Coordinator
Baby to toddler experience
First Aid Training
All qualifications below are certificated
- Early Years Childcare and Education Level 3 Diploma
- St. John Ambulance Paediatric First Aid
- The Role of The Key Person (CACHE endorsed) - Level 3
- Managing Behaviour (CACHE endorsed) - Level 3
- EYFS: Communication (CACHE endorsed) - Level 3
- Parenting (CACHE endorsed) - Level 2
- Community Playthings: The Baby Room - Level 1
- Babysitting (CACHE endorsed) - Level 2
- Health and Safety in Early Years (CACHE endorsed) - Level 4
- Developing Self Esteem in Young Children (CACHE endorsed)
- EYFS: Literacy (CACHE endorsed) - Level 3
- An Enabling Learning Environment (CACHE endorsed) - Level 3
- Outdoor Play (CACHE endorsed) - Level 3
- Personal Safety for Lone or Remote Workers - Level 5
- Developing Children's Numeracy Skills (CACHE endorsed) - Level 5
- Food Safety - Level 2
- EYFS: Understanding the Revised EYFS (CACHE endorsed) - Level 2
- Nutrition in the Early Years - (CACHE endorsed) - Level 3
- Child Development 0-5 (CACHE endorsed) - Level 3
- Nannying - Level 2
- Health and Safety ICT - Level 2
- Digital Skills - Level 2
- Effective Supervision in Early Years (CACHE endorsed) - Level 4
- Risk Assessment in Safeguarding V3
- Supervision and Appraisal in Early Years
- Keep Them Safe -Protecting Children from Child Sexual Exploitation V2
- Working with Children with Disabilities V1.1
- Children and Young People's Development in Health and Social Care Settings
- Personal Development in Health, Social Care or Young People's Settings
- Safeguarding Children in Education V2
- An Introduction to Safeguarding Children V5.1
- Think Safe, Be Safe, Stay Safe V3
- eSafety - A Guidance for Practitioners Working With Children V2
- Common Core of Skills and Knowledge V4
- Early Child Development - Foundation
- Child Accident Prevention
- Medication Awareness V2.1
- Self Care
- Safe Sleeping for Babies - Reducing the Risk of SIDS - V4.1
- Being a Key Person in an Early Years Setting
- Supporting Early Language Development - Level 2
- Food Hygiene and Safety - Level 2
- Supporting Children with SEND in the Early Years - Level 2
- Observing Children (CACHE endorsed) Level 3
- Partnership With Parents - Level 3
- Safeguarding Children V4
- Equality and Inclusion in Early Years Settings - Level 2
- Characteristics of Effective Leaders - Level 2
- Improving Children's Learning Through Play - Level 2
- Autism Awareness - Level 2
- Promoting Positive Behaviour - Level 2
- Sustained Shared Thinking in the Early Years - Level 2
See below chart
|Last Updated: 01/06/2022|
- Babysitting from £9.00 per hour
- Nannying from £9.00 per hour (gross)
- Exam Certificate (added 12/07/2018)
- UK Passport (added 02/07/2018)
- First Aid Certificate (added 30/06/2018)
- DBS Check (added 28/06/2018)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.