I am very gentle, loving and bubbly person who loves working with children. I'm dedicated and mature and I can adapt to any routine or any requirement.
I'm looking for a family to support and to create a team towards the children’s education using fun techniques and the right discipline.
I’ve been working in the UK in the Childcare Industry for about 3 years and I can provide references to check.
My mother tongue is Spanish and I am happy to teach this as a second language but I can also speak English to the children if the parents prefer.
I'm happy to help with cooking, homework and swimming lessons.
• Nanny full time 2017-2018
• Nanny full time 2015-2017
• Housekeeper 2014-2017
I have excellent references from previous jobs.
I have experience with children from 5 months to 8 years old but I am open to help with new-born baby if needed.
My routine while looking after the children:
• Prepare breakfast/dinner.
• Drop off and picking up from school.
• Taken them to activity classes, parks, playgrounds, museums, libraries.
• Bath time.
• Swimming lessons (if the child is too young, I am happy to swim with them).
• Organise play dates and outdoors activities during half term period.
• Bilingual English and Spanish
• Hard working and dedicated
• Always with can-do attitude
• Kind and honest
• Proactive – while I like to get instructions from parents I will always be proactive and organise the child’s day to make sure they are active, educational and relaxing as well.
• Good with indoors and outdoors games.
No qualifications from UK cos the family I used to work they didn't ask but I open to do it if required
|Last Updated: 05/12/2018|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (gross)
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.