I was born in Denton in 1995, I am the oldest in a family of 5 children so I have always grown up alongside children and have a vast amount of experience with all ages my youngest sibling is 1 year old and i have recently become an auntie so my sense of responsibility is always developing. it has always been obvious to me and my family that i would work with children and will always be around them at home.
I am extremely hard working,bubbly,fun,loving,caring and considerate. I have a good knowledge of the EYFS and experience in tracking and supporting children's learning and overall development. I have a wide range of experience in childcare in various settings, working well as part of a team as well as individually. Having always worked in childcare, what i enjoy most about working as a nanny specifically is I can work independently and manage my own time based on the child's routine whilst using my initiative. Being a consistent part of the children's lives and forming a special bond with then in a meaningful way, is something you don't get in other areas of work. Therefore, working alongside families, being supportive of their values and needs when taking care of the children is of the utmost importance.
Full time private nanny – (Oct 2016 – Ongoing) Mon-Thurs & Sat
6-year-old with SEN, 4-year-old, 2-year-old
Duties included: School runs, activities, learning journeys, routines, personal care, bedtime routine, overnights.
Nursery – Childcare Practitioner – NVQ Level 3 (May 2015 – Oct 2016)
• Key worker with a group of up to 8 children age range 1-3 years,
• Planning and supervising various types of activities,
• Observing and tracking children’s individual progress,
• Keeping up to date with learning stories through planning,
• Close communication with parents and co-workers,
• Personal care routines.
Club V Assistant - Virgin Active – (Nov 2014- April 2015)
• Activity planning for early years and children over 3 years old,
• Active session leader in the evenings using sporting equipment and playing games,
• Planning arts and crafts sessions and getting the materials ready for the activity,
• Ensuring that all Club V areas within the health club were left clean and tidy after sessions,
• Reading to groups of children and encouraging them to read,
• Completing necessary paperwork each day and following up any enquiries,
• Working in a small team within the crèche and building good rapport members,
• Working in a larger team with the whole club and other departments in the building.
Nursery – NVQ Level 2 Apprentice (Jan 2013- June 2014)
Assisting staff in providing high quality childcare in nursery classes. Helping the children with their learning, play education and social development. Having regular contact with parents, carers and other professionals.
Maintaining toys and play equipment,
Finding ways to stimulate infants,
Supporting other staff members in looking after infants,
Helping to feed, wash and clean the infants,
Following and implementing the policies and procedures set out by the nursery,
Ensuring that all daily routines are adhered to,
Liaising with parents to resolve problems,
Coordinate and plan activities,
Assisting settling in new children,
Discussions with parents/carers, encouraging their own involvement in the aims of the setting.
NVQ Level 2 Childcare
NVQ Level 3 Childcare
Paediatrics First Aid
Level 1 Sign language
4/5 days a week, 30/40 hours
Would consider part time.
|Last Updated: 02/08/2018|
- Babysitting from £8.00 per hour
- Nannying from £9.00 per hour (gross)
From £9.00 per hour
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.