Private Tutor in Neath
Babysitter in Neath
Female Member since Jan 2019 Last Updated Jun 2022 Last Login Jun 2022
I am a friendly and reliable primary school teacher. I am based in Neath and can tutor any primary school ages and GCSE Geography. I have been teaching/tutoring for 5 years and I love it! :) any questions feel free to ask!
I also provide babysitting during weekends and school holidays! please feel free to contact me for a chat if you have any questions.
Work History and Experience
September 2020 – Current – Durham School for Girls
Reception – Class Teacher (September – December)
Year 3 – Class Teacher (January – July)
Year 2 – class Teacher (August – current)
• Played a central role in the school achieving ‘High Performance learning school’ status through delivering CBD to staff and observing HPL lessons.
• Role as class teacher included pastoral care, safeguarding and administrative duties. The school’s ethos and values were instilled.
• Developing creative lesson plans that meet the needs of diverse students Member of the primary founding team.
• Created schemes of work and long-term plans.
• Due to global pandemic school followed hybrid system (50% online, 50% in school). I developed technology skills and planned engaging and inclusive lessons.
• Coordinating after-school tutoring to help students outside the classroom
• Meeting with parents to coordinate improvement plans ensuring students achieving their full potential.
• Maintained an up to date knowledge of curriculum structure / content and new teaching methodologies
• Improved engagement of EAL and SEN pupils through restructure of 1:1 teaching assistant
September 2017 – August 2020 – Pennwood Primary and nursery school
Year 1 – Class Teacher
• Lesson planning and delivery in line with the national curriculum
• Classroom and behaviour management ensuring all students are developing
• Monitoring student progression term by term and marking work
• Report writing and administration such as register taking health a safety documents
• Organising and conducting after school clubs
• Organise events and activities for the eco school and the outdoor learning teams.
Nov 2016 – Feb 2017 – Ysgol Ynystawe, Glyn Clydach
Placement Experience – 4 weeks in KS2 (Y4,5 & 6), 4 weeks in FP (Y2)
• Delivering a broad, balanced, revenant and differentiated curriculum for all leaners
• Monitoring, assessing and recording learners progress daily
• Delivering well-planned, engaging and creative learning experiences for learners
• Implementing new innovative strategies within the classroom and across the school
• Providing excellent pastoral care to all learners
• Forging, maintaining and developing relationships with students and parents
• Organising and managing extra-curricular activities and after school clubs
• Working collaboratively with staff to plan and deliver lessons across a range of subjects
ALN – Meeting learners needs workshop UWTSD 2 days
Show racism the red card conference 1 day
Child Welfare and Protection UWTSD 2 days
STEM professional interest UWTSD 3 days
Creative outdoor Learning TTS 1 day
Active play through storytelling The FA 1 day
Talk for Writing Training Pie Corbet 1 day
2016- 2017: PGCE Primary Trinity Saint David
2012- 2015: BSc Geography University of Exeter
Second class honours
2010-2012: A Levels: Law (A) Saint Joseph’s Catholic
Geography (B) Comprehensive School & Sixth
Textiles (B) Form Centre.
As Level: Maths (C)
2005- 2010: GCSEs Saint Joseph’s Catholic 11 - (A* - B) including Maths and English Comprehensive School & Sixth
I can be flexible at weekends, pop me a message to enquire.
|Last Updated: 30/06/2022|
- Babysitting from £20.00 per hour
- Tutoring from £20.00 per hour
Monday to Friday: Babysitting/tutoring £25/hour Sat and sun: Babysitting/tutoring £35/hour
Happy to negotiate on babysitting :) Contact me
- DBS Check (added 05/07/2019)
- UK Passport (added 27/01/2019)
- Full CV (added 26/01/2019)
- UK Driving Licence (added 26/01/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Private Tutor.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.