Childminder in Winchester
Usually responds within 24 hours
Female Member since Jun 2019 Last Updated Jan 2022 Last Login 21 Jan 2022
Hi, my name is Megg and I am an Ofsted registered Childminder. I have a calm, easy going and patient demeanour which helps children feel safe and at ease in my presence. I observe and plan for children's development alongside the EYFS and love exploring outdoors!
I have worked in a nursery setting for the last two years, with children aged 0-4 years, observing and planning activities to encourage them to reach their full potential.
I have an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education, Level 3 homebased childcare award, a full DBS check and Paediatric First Aid trained. I have also completed a Level 2 in Food Hygiene and Safeguarding training.
From April 2021
|Last Updated: 13/01/2022|
- Childminding from £6.00 per hour
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Winnall Primary School
- Marriage Certificate (added 01/04/2021)
- Training Certificate: Level 3 Preparing to Work in Home Based Childcare (added 01/04/2021)
- Training Certificate: Level 3 Childcare and Education (added 01/04/2021)
- First Aid Certificate: Full Paediatric First Aid Course (12 Hours) (added 01/04/2021)
- UK Driving Licence (added 01/04/2021)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 01/04/2021)
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.