Nursery Nurse in Birmingham
Babysitter in Birmingham
Usually responds within 1 hour
Female Non-smoker Member since Jun 2019 Last Updated Sep 2019 Last Login 17 Nov 2019 Email
Hi everyone : )
I'm Aishah, 27, from Birmingham and I am a Level 5 qualified childcare practitioner - holding a HND Advanced Practice in Early Years Education. I am an enthusiastic, caring and reliable individual that
constantly strives to offer the best care and support possible.
I have a vast amount of childcare experience through working as a nursery nurse, and have also had experience babysitting. I believe every child has the right to good, quality care and education which is what I offer. I have experience using the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), having implemented the curriculum through planning and teaching and have worked with children ranging from 0-8. Having watched children grow and develop over the years and has given me the absolute pleasure in ensuring that development is consistent and that they leave at the end of the day being happy and satisfied.
I have had experience in working with children that have SEND and EAL, and I am currently on the DBS update system and hold a recent DBS. I have also currently refreshed my Safeguarding training to ensure that best, quality care is provided.
Nursery Nurse at a private day care nursery
• Responsibility for curriculum planning and organising enjoyable activities in accordance to the EYFS and the children’s interests
• Working with parents: giving daily feedback, parents evenings, organising and implementing parent workshops, creating resource packs for parent/child home learning aide.
• Setting up play areas and linking it to set activities
• Adapting activities based on children’s individual needs and age and stage
• Helping children to achieve goals and develop skills
• Implementing set behavioural management plans
• Recording and documenting children’s progress and learning (completing Learning Journeys)
• Providing exceedingly good care for basic needs i.e. daily feeds, nappy changes, administrating medication etc.
• Contributing to and participating in team meetings and skills workshops
• Following and implementing all policies and procedures
• Organising trips
• General cleaning duties
General TA duties in primary schools
HND Advanced Practice in Early Years Education Level 5 - Grade: Distinction
CACHE Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Children and Young People's Workforce
Health and Social Care Level 2
GCSE Maths and English and other subjects
I am flexible in what hours I can do.
|Last Updated: 18/09/2019|
- Babysitting from £8.50 per hour
- Nursery work from £9.00 per hour
Depending on distance, as well as how many children.
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- DBS Check (added 19/06/2019)
- UK Passport (added 19/06/2019)
- Full CV (added 19/06/2019)
- Exam Certificate: HND Advanced Practice in Early Years Level 5 - Grade Transcript (added 19/06/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nursery Nurse.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.