Available for babysitting/help on the follow dates each week. Monday - Friday 9:00-2:00 term time (depending on location as I do school drop off and pick up in marlow)
Saturday & Sunday flexible to suit.
Available Tuesday 26th October - Friday 29th October as currently family I care for are away.
I am a 28 year old fun hard working individual who loves to be creative, being outdoors, love animals, caring and love to help children learn and develop through fun activities and exploring outdoors. I hold a clean UK drivers licence and a level 3 diploma in childcare.
I have 6+ years experience as apprentice, level 3 and manager within a nursery caring for children up to 5 years. Experience with young children with special needs between ages of 2-5 years. I have also cared for children up to the age of 13 through childcare such as babysitting.
Throughout my carer i have done the following training courses - certificates given
• Health and social care 2011
• Level 3 diploma for the children’s and young people’s work force 2014
• Child protection in education level 2 2014
• Safeguarding children for all 2017
• Making sense of autism 2018
• First aid 2018
• Health and safety ICT 2019
• Child development 0-5 2019
• Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder 2019
• Asperger syndrome 2019
• Developing self esteem in young children 2019
• Supporting assessment for learning 2019
• The role of SENCo 2019
• Recognizing and supporting children with SEN 2019
• Understanding the revoses EYFS 2019
• Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder 2020
• Recognizing and supporting children with SEN 2020
• Level 2 food safety 2020
• Dyslexia 2020
• Dyspraxia 2020
|Last Updated: 23/12/2020|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (gross)
Fees can be arranged to suit
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.