*Important Notice: Given the current situation, I will only be holding tuition lessons online. Subsequently, these will be cheaper than the traditional face to face lessons as there are no travel costs & travel time.*
Hello! My name is Nabila and I am the proud owner and Head Tutor at Moonlit Mindset Tuition. I am a qualified and trained Tutor and I currently offer private 1-1 lessons for KS1, KS2, KS3 & GCSE Level. I offer a Premium Tutoring Service in which I help your child with not only academic aid and improvement, but also in building their confidence and ensuring that lessons are delivered in a fun but efficient way. I have helped over 100+ students achieve their target grade or above, helping to boost their confidence and excel further in their school studies.
Subjects I teach: Maths, English, Science and I also help with school homework in various subjects.
About the Lessons:
• Private one to one or group lessons available
• Group lessons are cheaper
• Choose from 1-hour or 2-hour slots for private lessons (group lessons are 2-hours long)
• Daily lesson summaries will be forwarded to you including details of what was covered in lesson and areas of improvement
• All materials required for lessons including worksheets, books and equipment are provided on the first lesson. You will need to reimburse the costs (an invoice will be provided). A discount is always provided.
• Tuition fees start from £20/hr. This does not mean all lessons are £20/hr - please check relevant fees stated in the 'My Fees' section for your child's year group.
• Only weekly lessons are offered, no bi-weekly or once a month lessons are available
• Travel expenses, travel time and pre-lesson preparation time are all inclusive of the tuition fees for 1-1 at students home lessons.
• Please ensure parking space is available / you have visitors parking vouchers before enquiring as I drive to my lessons.
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch.
I have been tutoring for a little over 4 years now. I completed multiple Tutor training courses to become a qualified Tutor and this has been my profession for the past 4 years.
After first completing my training, I worked at an excelling Tuition Centre which helped me immensely to understand children’s way of learning, children’s emotions and how important they are and best of all, how to make education fun! After working there for a while and gaining lots of hands on experience, I decided to become an independent at home Private Tutor. Fast forward a few years and I ultimately ended up owning my own tuition company - Moonlit Mindset Tuition™ (So exciting!)
As a professional Tutor, I spend a lot of time working with children which has allowed me to gain knowledge and to understand how the minds of children work at different stages - giving me the ability to communicate with them successfully and to also create different strategies for them to learn efficiently. Every child is different and each and every one of my lessons are designed specifically to cater each of my students needs and also abilities.
• Currently studying LLB Law
• A-level Law (A)
• A-level Psychology (A)
• A-level Business (A)
• 11 GCSE's grades A* - B including A* in Maths, English & Science
• First Aid Essentials
I am currently almost fully booked up for lessons due to high demand, so please get in touch as soon as possible. As school is closed, I have now extended my opening hours in line with school hours.
• Monday - 9am - 9pm
• Tuesday - 9am - 9pm
• Wednesday - 9am - 9pm
• Thursday - 9am - 9pm
• Friday 9am - 9pm
• Saturday 9am - 9pm
• Sunday 9am - 9pm
|Last Updated: 22/06/2020|
- Tutoring from £20.00 per hour
1-1 at Students home Tuition Fees:
• KS1 (Year 1 - Year 2): £35/hr OR £50 for 2 hours (£25/hr)
• KS2 (Year 3 - Year 6): £40/hr OR £60 for 2 hours (£30/hr)
• KS3 (Year 7 - Year 9): £45/hr OR £70 for 2 hours (£35/hr)
• GCSE (Year 10 - Year 11): £50/hr OR £80 for 2 hours (£40/hr)
1-1 ONLINE Tuition Fees:
• KS1 (Year 1 - Year 2): £20/hr
• KS2 (Year 3 - Year 6): £25/hr
• KS3 (Year 7 - Year 9): £30/hr
• GCSE (Year 10 - Year 11): £35/hr
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- DBS Check (added 31/08/2019)
- UK Driving Licence (added 12/08/2019)
- UK Passport (added 09/08/2019)
Below are the latest reviews for Moonlit. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
I have had tutors in the past for my daughter but she did not benefit nor did we see any improvements in her school work. We then came across Nabila, who has been tutoring my daughter for the past couple of months and she is a Godsend! Every lesson is well structured and Nabila does not leave until she finishes everything that is to be taught from the lesson plan. Absolutely fantastic! I highly recommend.
I was so happy with your excellent tutoring skills. My son connected with Nabila straight away and enjoyed every second from the lessons. Very professional and very highly recommended.
We have been with Nabila for a while now and my daughter absolutely adores her. She makes teaching so enjoyable for her and her teachers at school are impressed with her progress . She looks forward to her lesson every week and for a parent that is always a good thing.
Thank you Nabila..
I have been using Nabila for boys aged 12 and 8 for a few months now and find her to be excellent. Nabila engages with the children well and they enjoy the lessons. She knows exactly how to handle my “naughty” one as well. Lessons are well planned. My older son has started secondary school and finds that with Nabila’s help he can stay ahead of the class. I have already recommend Nabila to other parents and would continue to recommend her.
Nabila I think your doing an amazing job with my 9year old Son. He really looks forward to your Maths lessons and I have personally seen his confidence grow. Especially for his first test in year 5 he got 100%
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.