Hello! I am a Female Tutor and Childcare provider and have more than 6 years of experience working with and looking after children of all ages and from all backgrounds. I am very passionate about my job as it means I get to spend most of my time working with children and helping them blossom into beautiful individuals.
I am a qualified and trained Tutor and I currently offer group lessons for KS1, KS2, KS3 & GCSE Level. I offer a Premium Tutoring Service in which I help your child with not only academic aid and improvement, but also in building their confidence and ensuring that lessons are delivered in a fun but efficient way. I have helped over 100+ students achieve their target grade or above, helping to boost their confidence and excel further in their school studies.
About the Lessons:
• Lessons are hosted in my home
• 2 hours long with 10 min break in between
• Maths and English covered
• Weekly lessons hosted
• Written daily lesson summaries provided
• Homework booklet provided
• All materials provided
• Each lesson planned according to students needs
CHILDCARE I OFFER:
• Breakfast Club - Childcare before school + breakfast + school drop off
• After School Club - Childcare after school + snacks + school pick up
• Nursery Pick Up - Pick up from nursery if you can’t get to nursery on time after work
• Holiday Club - Childcare during the school holidays
• Weekend - Childcare during weekends
• Regular - Weekly booking made for same day/s and times
• Ad hoc - You book me when you need me. 48 hours notice required
• Emergency - Last minute childcare booking available for emergency scenarios. 1 hour notice required
• Late Evening - For parents who finish work late or for date night
I only do drop off/pick up from Belvedere Primary School and St Augustine CofE Primary School.
To make a booking, please contact me via childcare. Please provide as much detail as possible. I will then assess your needs and let you know of my availability and provide detailed information about my fees. I break it all down for you so you know exactly what you are paying for. Please note that after the initial conversation, I host a meet & greet and only take bookings from professional parents who I feel I will work well with.
If you have any further questions regarding either my tutoring or childcare service, please feel free to get in touch.
I have been tutoring for a little over 5 years now. I completed multiple Tutor training courses to become a qualified Tutor and this has been my profession for the past 5 years.
After first completing my training, I worked at an excelling tuition centre which helped me immensely to understand children’s way of learning, children’s emotions and how important they are and best of all, how to make education fun! After working there for a while and gaining lots of hands on experience, I decided to become an independent at home Private Tutor.
As a professional Tutor, I spend a lot of time working with children which has allowed me to gain knowledge and to understand how the minds of children work at different stages - giving me the ability to communicate with them successfully and to also create different strategies for them to learn efficiently. Every child is different and each and every one of my lessons are designed specifically to cater each of my students needs and also abilities.
I have been working with many different families over the past couple of years offering my exceptional babysitting services. I have many years of experience (5+ years) looking after babies and children of all ages, starting from newborn all the way to age 13. I have lots of references which I can provide from professional working parents.
I am also a mum to my beautiful 1 year old baby girl so I also have first hand experience in looking after a child. I am very kind and caring and treat all babies and children like my own. I will nurture your child and take care of them to the best of my ability, like a mother would her own child.
I am a reliable childcare provider which means you will always be able to rely on me to look after your child or children .. whatever the scenario, I will always be there to help!
• Level 3 Paediatric First Aid
• Common Core Training for the Childcare Register (Ofsted Recognised)
• LLB Law Degree
• A-level Law (A)
• A-level Psychology (A)
• A-level Business (A)
• 11 GCSE's grades A* - B including A* in Maths, English & Science
• Year 1 & Year 2 Sat 10am - 12pm
• Year 3 & Year 4 Sat 12.30pm - 2.30pm
• Year 5 & Year 6 Sat 3pm - 5pm
• Mon to Fri 9am - 3pm, 6pm - midnight
• Sat - All day
• Sun - All day
Breakfast Club + School Drop off
• Mon to Fri 6am - 9am
• Can do earlier if needed for parents who start work early
School Pick up + After school club
• Mon to Fri 3pm - 6pm
• I offer hours after 6pm too for parents who work late
• Mon to Fri 7am - 7pm
|Last Updated: 10/05/2022|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Tutoring from £20.00 per hour
• Nursery & Reception: £20
• KS1 (Year 1 - Year 2): £25
• KS2 (Year 3 - Year 6): £30
• KS3 (Year 7 - Year 9): £35
• GCSE (Year 10 - Year 11): £40
• Fee depends on days and hours required. Please message me so we can discuss your needs
• I offer Ad Hoc childcare at an increased rate
My Local Schools
- DBS Check (added 06/04/2022)
- Training Certificate: Common Core Training for the Childcare Register (added 11/03/2022)
- First Aid Certificate: Level 3 Paediatric First Aid (added 27/02/2022)
- Basic Disclosure Check (added 30/08/2021)
- UK Driving Licence (added 12/08/2019)
- UK Passport (added 09/08/2019)
Below are the latest reviews for Nab Childcare. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Nabila is a very responsible and organise. She has been looking after my 2 children and my children love her very much. My children always talk about her when am at home with them. Nabila is an amazing woman and she really know how to make my children happy.
She is always available when am in need.
I always tell my husband that, Nabila is GOD sant because of her am able to go work without thinking were my kids are.
Her house is safe and I feel comfortable living my kids with her. am 100% happy with her service.
Nabila is a very responsible childminder. She has been picking up and dropping off my 2 children to school and looking after them before and after school. My children like being with Nabila and I can completely relax as I know that they are in good hands. I have nothing to worry about when my boys are with her and she is always in time. I highly recommend her.
My son is 6 and has learning difficulties struggling in school and had first 2 lessons with nabila and saw the change already. She has made him confident and comfortable always on time and has Great bond with me and my son.
Nabila was the first person we ever tried with our son so initially we were super nervous but she was very professional and approachable. When we went for the meet and greet , we realised we’d made a good choice. She showed her documents and sent copies as well.
Her house was also very clean and safe for children. Our son took to her immediately and him and her little girl has built a very good big bro and lil sis relationship. He often misses her on days they’re not picking him up and he’s blossomed so much to become a really responsible Bigbro to her. It has made the experience more exciting for him.
My son often tells me how they also make him eggs (he loves eggs a lot) and all the games he plays with Nabila and the baby. He loves it there and is often disappointed if I’m earlier than usual in picking him up lol.
Nabila has been able to make last minute adjustments to accommodate our family emergency childcare needs which has been very helpful and for which we’re grateful for.
She’s also very time conscious and considerate. My son and our family feel very comfortable with her and we highly recommend her.
I contacted Nabila for tuition for my 5 year old. Quick response from her with great communication. She made the whole process very easy. She first did a free consultation which other tutors didn’t offer me so from that I knew she was dedicated. She came to our house as planned for the consultation and then started lessons with my son. My son is very shy but with Nabila he seems to be very comfortable and he looks forward to her lessons. She is a professional and gets right into the lesson and teaches a lot of things to my son in just one hour. She was also very quick in finding a way to explain things in a way my son understands. I am very happy with her service and think she is very good at what she does. I highly recommend her to other parents
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.