I have worked in the Early Years Sector for over 20 years. I am experienced in my field. I enjoy supporting
and helping children strive to reach their full potential. I am a friendly, patient and understanding person.
I encourage children to strive and achieve through motivation and determination and endeavor to give children the best possible start in life to succeed.
Here at Mini Blossoms we help children to nurture, grow and blossom.
For the last 8 years I have worked in a private nursery. I have worked as a key worker supporting children in the 7 areas of learning according to the EYFS. I have made full use of the training courses which covered a wide range of subjects including child protection, health and safety, child development, behaviour management, supporting communication development, Communication, Language and Literacy Development and Autism awareness.
I believe it is vitally important to continue to further my training and refresh my skills to provide good quality childcare service.
In addition to the above I believe that the following experience & skills will also assist me in providing a successful childminding service:
- I have worked as a Key worker in several community nurseries. My experiences have given me some understanding of what is involved in providing good quality care provision.
- I have the experience of being a mother of children who have attended nursery. I am therefore able to identify areas where that service has been successful and try to do the same, as well as learn from areas where I feel improvements could have been made.
- I provide children with a stimulating environment including a wide variety of fun and educational activities.
- I regularly go onto forums for childminders as it provides me with the opportunity to speak with other childminders and listen to their experiences and advice.
I have a BA in Early Years. I have completed a Portage Workshop which helps children with SEND. I have an up to date paediatric first aid certificate. I also hold a level 1 and 2 certificate in food and hygiene.
Weekdays: 7.45am to 5.45pm
|Last Updated: 27/05/2020|
- Childminding from £6.00 per hour
Full Session £60.00
Mon-Fri (7.45am to 5.45pm). (Weekdays only)
Half Session £30.00 (Weekdays only)
Morning session (7.45am to 12.45pm)
Afternoon session (12.45pm to 5.45pm).
12 hours funding per week for 3-4-year olds Free
24 hours funding per week including meals Free + £2.00 per day for meals
(Covering 47 weeks)
Full Time Place (5 Full Days) £300
10% Discount for siblings £270
(Taken off total weekly bill)
Out of hours care (Before 7.45am and after 5.45pm) Per Hour £ 7
My Local Schools
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Ofsted Certificate (added 22/10/2019)
- DBS Check (added 22/10/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.