Nanny in Little Hadham
Usually responds within 24 hours
Female Member since Feb 2020 Last Updated Jan 2022 Last Login May 2022
UPDATE 06/01/21 I am currently in full time employment and unable to offer any nanny service at this time. I wish you luck in finding your perfect nanny.
Hello my name is Jacqui I am a qualified midwife, currently working as a perinatal and under 1s practitioner, I am Level3 BFI trained, I deliver antenatal classes, including welcome to the world and preparing for baby. I have attended training in the development of my baby’s brain. I also facilitate baby sing and play and stay and play under 1’s sessions. I also deliver introduction to solids and have just under taken training in baby massage and EPIC online training that looks at the characteristics of development from the EYFS. I work in partnership with midwives and health visitors at clinics to deliver a joined up service in health and well being in family support. I do not have any nanny experience, however, my career background offers all the skills and knowledge required for this position. I also have life experience; I was the 2nd oldest of 6 siblings, I brought up two children and two stepchildren and currently have four grandchildren so I have a lot of experience with all ages. I would be honoured to support you in your parenting role. A CV can be provided with all certificates including paediatric first aid and character references if required.
Paediatric first aid
Paediatric first adult
Adult first aid
Intro to Solids
Level3 BF support
Neonatal behavioural observation
I am available for a full time position of 40+ hours
|Last Updated: 06/01/2021|
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (gross)
- Training Certificate: Midwifery Degree (added 23/02/2020)
- Training Certificate: Building Baby’s Brain (added 23/02/2020)
- Training Certificate: Group Leader training Welcome to the Workd (added 23/02/2020)
- Training Certificate: Introduction to Solids (added 23/02/2020)
- Training Certificate: Neonatal Behavioural Observation (NBO) (added 23/02/2020)
- Training Certificate: BFI Level 3 (added 23/02/2020)
- First Aid Certificate (added 23/02/2020)
- UK Driving Licence (added 23/02/2020)
- DBS Check (added 23/02/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.